Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 16 Apr 2017, 18:33   #51
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeconno View Post
If you decide to take a two-hour flight to NYC, let me know. I can get you some info on better pricing for the concert.

My wife and I are seeing AV in NYC on Week 1 and then flying over to Los Angeles (to make a sightseeing weekend in conjunction with the concert) on Week 2. They both fall on Saturdays and makes it easier for our work schedules.
I would love to go to NYC! I've always wanted to go there. I was considering San Jose because I used to live in that area a little while ago so I'm familiar with the area. I would definitely consider going to NYC though. I would be very interested into going. Thank you so much!

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2017, 18:35   #52
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
You can just call 818-538-4911 and ask if/where they are scheduling any extra concerts for Alphaville.

It's better than waiting until something is posted and then finally getting any remaining subpar tickets to the East/West Coast.
Great! I will give them a call. Your definitely correct. I don't want to risk loosing out in the tickets. I am now considering going to the NY show. Thank you for the info!

Old 16 Apr 2017, 19:11   #53
andrewbw
Dreamer

If you call, let us know what they say! It would be nice to have inside knowledge of just how big of a tour they intend to have in the U.S. They're not here for very long, but given they were willing to schedule New York the day after Houston, who knows how many dates they'll pack in.
andrewbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2017, 10:35   #54
mdeconno
Dreamer

Use promotional code "DeConno" at checkout if you decide on NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole View Post
I would love to go to NYC! I've always wanted to go there. I was considering San Jose because I used to live in that area a little while ago so I'm familiar with the area. I would definitely consider going to NYC though. I would be very interested into going. Thank you so much!
mdeconno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2017, 14:09   #55
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbw View Post
If you call, let us know what they say! It would be nice to have inside knowledge of just how big of a tour they intend to have in the U.S. They're not here for very long, but given they were willing to schedule New York the day after Houston, who knows how many dates they'll pack in.
I definitely will give them a call later and will let you know what they say! Thanks!

Old 17 Apr 2017, 14:10   #56
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Use promotional code "DeConno" at checkout if you decide on NYC.
Thank you!!

Old 17 Apr 2017, 15:30   #57
nicole
Dreamer

I just called and found out that AV will be playing in Chicago!! It's not finalized just yet, but by the end of this week, they will announce it! I will definitely be going to this show! There was no other news if there were any more locations in the US they were going to play.

Old 17 Apr 2017, 15:34   #58
Verdana
Magistra

Danke für die Daten, mein Freund! Ich werde vielleicht den 8. Juli oder den 19. August da sein. ;)
Verdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2017, 16:03   #59
nicole
Dreamer

How exciting! And your very welcome! A special thanks to mdeconno for the great information and phone number!

Old 17 Apr 2017, 16:20   #60
Kaz
Her...

Remember, nothing is finalized until AV announce it themselves, either on FB or on their website.

So stoked for all of you in the US!

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote