Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News > Chat Transcripts

Old 11 Nov 2012, 08:11   #11
DianaM.
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumu View Post
Why not ? Even it is yet possible on the mailing list.

Good point : we can have more answers, and more detailled, even if Marian can always "forgot" to answer to those he doesn't want to.

Bad point : would this still be a "chat" ?

I agree... he answers what he wants to answer..and this is good, some doesn't understand that private things are meant to be private and if they want answers in those they certainly won't get..or if they want attention..I mean there is no point to put zillion of smileys in a message only to get attention...
DianaM. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2012, 08:35   #12
Mumu
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Another good point :
We can already find lot of answers about AV on the net. If we make a list of question before the chat, we can check that the answer is not already known.

As the chat doesn't last long, this can save time for "usefull" questions.

And yes, avoid those who want answers about their private life, or who try to get attention.

But still, would it be a chat ?

Whatever you do, never explain yourself : your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.
Mumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2012, 09:00   #13
Maya
Alfreda

- Dear Marian, - I apologize for that couldn't join through illness to such darling, interesting and necessary conversation with you on a chat - Would like to listen on November 8 to all drums and a bass in GOTHEMBORG, - I recognize that your voice the most beautiful, I listen to you more than 28 years with huge sympathy, I try to look all concerts on saytakh-Zhelayu to you to remain same charming and charismatic. Also it would be desirable to add still: - I too very much love.....-MARIAN trees, - thanking trees, we breathe and we live, we create and we love - Thank you for your love to the nature in your garden of outlook. I will be grateful for the answer and I with big sympathy for you, Marian.... - thank you that you are also I is grateful for your conversation on a chat..... yours faithfully and love to ALPHAVILLE from Israel
Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2012, 11:39   #14
Omegaville
Cusp of the Millenium

I was also enyoying chatting with M. Gold... I would stay longer but my dad told me that if he catch me again on computer after 22.00, he will beat me black and blue
At least I could chat with yall - thank you!
Btw, I was a bit surprised about in which age he started with writing - almost like me O.o

As a tween I really used to think my username is so clever, huh.

Thank you, Dreamscapes, for opening up new dreamscapes to this young soul.
Omegaville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2012, 12:23   #15
DianaM.
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaville View Post
I was also enyoying chatting with M. Gold... I would stay longer but my dad told me that if he catch me again on computer after 22.00, he will beat me black and blue
At least I could chat with yall - thank you!
Btw, I was a bit surprised about in which age he started with writing - almost like me O.o
This is what I like to read and I think he likes too...:) I mean is such a wonderful thing that many of us has started to write because of him...and believe me, we are many...myself too...:) Art is calling always art so the emotions...they born and grow because somebody give you an input ..and I believe he has given many inputs to our creativity...:)
Old 11 Nov 2012, 18:49   #16
jetset
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
- Dear Marian, - I apologize for that couldn't join through illness to such darling, interesting and necessary conversation with you on a chat - Would like to listen on November 8 to all drums and a bass in GOTHEMBORG, - I recognize that your voice the most beautiful, I listen to you more than 28 years with huge sympathy, I try to look all concerts on saytakh-Zhelayu to you to remain same charming and charismatic. Also it would be desirable to add still: - I too very much love.....-MARIAN trees, - thanking trees, we breathe and we live, we create and we love - Thank you for your love to the nature in your garden of outlook. I will be grateful for the answer and I with big sympathy for you, Marian.... - thank you that you are also I is grateful for your conversation on a chat..... yours faithfully and love to ALPHAVILLE from Israel
Dear Google translator, say NO to drugs.

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2012, 06:37   #17
DianaM.
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Dear Google translator, say NO to drugs.
Yes the translator of google is terrible sometimes. I have an advise in having better translations, put short sentences at a time...it goes little bit better, I had to use it sometime ago to translate something from english to finnish for a work application, and thank God my husband red it before I send...it was horrible translated...
Last edited by DianaM.; 12 Nov 2012 at 06:40.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 16:03   #18
MikeinBoston
Exclusive Fanclub Member

WII, Thanks for setting up the chat for the Dreamroom Anniversary. Sorry I couldn't join, but I was driving to a wedding. I'm excited to hear there are 25 new potential tracks and AHOD will be on the next album.... maybe in the spring or late spring... it would be a perfect time to visit Europe! Stay well all!
MikeinBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2012, 17:12   #19
sophienoelle
Themaestro'sgirl

I have many international contacts, and have had many good laughs wigh Google (so did my contacts in other countries)

Anyway, I missed the chat, fell asleep (I've been feeling "off" for many months now due to some personal stuff), and was just too fatigued. The transcript is a nice touch, but I wonder sometimes how many directions we are pulling poor Marian? He is only one, against all of us at once, there's no way he can hear everything that is asked (or maybe he IS that great LOL).

It's too bad there's not a virtual way for people to raise their hand to ask a question (a general, appropriate one), so it stays in a chat format.

Anyway, maybe I'll catch the next one.

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.”
sophienoelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:22   #20
jetset
Dreamer

Still we can't submit a MCQ to make it quick and clean. I don't expect much info from those kind of chats but typing spontaneously from both sides is quite interesting. Official announcements are definitely meant to webpages, emotion can twist the rule ;)

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote