[ENG] http://www.billetlugen.dk/music/2118...festival-2012/

[GER] http://www.billetlugen.dk/musikalisc...festival-2012/

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Old 04 Feb 2012, 22:25   #122
poul e
Dream Keeper

The roomlist has been updated in the first post in this topic. It will probably be difficult to get more rooms later on so if you want a room at CabInn please tell me soon. CabInn have no more triplerooms or commodore double rooms left....

There's still quite a lot of fans who have talked about going to the festival this time. You can probably wait with the ticket until the last minute as I don't think the festival will be sold out, but you need to consider if you would like to stay at CabInn if you go to Esbjerg. It's better to book a room now and then drop it later on if you decide not to go than to take the chance that there' still rooms if you decide in the last minute that you want to come. I have promised CabInn to have a final booking at least a month before the festival so they still have a chance of "selling" the rooms to other people....
Old 05 Feb 2012, 07:05   #123
sophienoelle
Themaestro'sgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by poul e View Post
The roomlist has been updated in the first post in this topic. It will probably be difficult to get more rooms later on so if you want a room at CabInn please tell me soon. CabInn have no more triplerooms or commodore double rooms left....

There's still quite a lot of fans who have talked about going to the festival this time. You can probably wait with the ticket until the last minute as I don't think the festival will be sold out, but you need to consider if you would like to stay at CabInn if you go to Esbjerg. It's better to book a room now and then drop it later on if you decide not to go than to take the chance that there' still rooms if you decide in the last minute that you want to come. I have promised CabInn to have a final booking at least a month before the festival so they still have a chance of "selling" the rooms to other people....
I want to go, but I won't know until the last minute. I wanted to invite my best friend from Ljungdalen, but she's not sure she can make it either. Due to both our personal circumstances, it's possible it could be just a couple weeks before the show that we make up our minds. I would be open to booking either two single rooms, or one room with two beds, if i can for sure cancel with no obligation....

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.”
Old 06 Feb 2012, 01:58   #124
MalilaM
Random Motion

*boohoo* I can't be there.

Thank you, Poul, for waiting for me. I really wanted to make it, but things turned out almost the contrary of what I expected.

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
Old 06 Feb 2012, 06:47   #125
poul e
Dream Keeper

@Sophienoelle: You can for sure book a room or two now and cancel later. But as I have promised CabInn a more precise booking a month before the festival I would have to ask you to try to figure out if you're going or not at the beginning of May.

@Malila: I'm sorry to hear that I had really hoped to meet you again!!!!
Old 06 Feb 2012, 17:59   #126
Richani
Party nut

Noooooo Malila I was so hoping to meet you for the first time :-(

~~ Ријaнa [love2] Алфaвил ~

~You gotta fight, for your right to party~
Old 06 Feb 2012, 20:22   #127
sophienoelle
Themaestro'sgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by poul e View Post
@Sophienoelle: You can for sure book a room or two now and cancel later. But as I have promised CabInn a more precise booking a month before the festival I would have to ask you to try to figure out if you're going or not at the beginning of May.

@Malila: I'm sorry to hear that I had really hoped to meet you again!!!!
I hear what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying - I may just have to wing it and hope for the best.

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.”
Old 07 Feb 2012, 02:07   #128
MalilaM
Random Motion

@Poul & Richani: Thank you! I truly hoped things would fit so I could go, but everything got complicated. I still haven't discarded a trip to another concert later this year though. :)

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
Old 07 Feb 2012, 21:11   #129
fantastic dream
Dreamer

No upcoming concerts at the moment, no album to be announced........... that's pretty boring !!
So it's very likely that we will join Esbjerg too.

@ Poul: Could you please book a double room for me (Sabrina Heitmann) + Silke (Germany) and a single room for Jerome Martin (Jalmarti / Austria) ? That would be great. Let you know soon about our final decision.
Old 07 Feb 2012, 22:01   #130
poul e
Dream Keeper

@Fantastic Dream: I have added you to the list! Will you be joining the party on Friday evening as well if you decide to join?
Closed Thread