Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 13 Apr 2014, 18:11   #361
Isaelcho
Dreamer

Not funny, I was really looking forward to it, goddangit...

Is there a reason to stay any longer, waiting for something to come?
Isaelcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2014, 19:01   #362
sophienoelle
Themaestro'sgirl

I think I'm going to "unfriend" AV on Facebook until there is a new album. That'll show 'em[tonque]!!

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.”
sophienoelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2014, 19:08   #363
Andreas
Snömodd

Funny ! If everyone here did that, they might get that we want a new album soon [tongue2]
Or not...
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 00:35   #364
Isaelcho
Dreamer

It would be very exciting to hear about a (real) new album, yet I think we still have plenty of songs to enjoy from Alphaville, their works never stops dazzling me.

Is there a reason to stay any longer, waiting for something to come?
Isaelcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 05:28   #365
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

well, if you think that each album you produce could be your last you want to create something that feels right to you. and that isn't always easy to achieve, and sometimes you realize that the creative road you chose hasn't been the golden path so you turn over.
but be brave, the wait isn't so very long anymore.
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 08:47   #366
Andreas
Snömodd

For me it's not necessary that the new album is perfect. I know that they have written and (at least in some senses) recorded very many songs which are not released yet. And as a fan, I would like to get them ALL. Do you agree???
Let's say that they have written/recorded 30 songs and only 12 of them will be released. Then I am very sure that they will choose "the wrong" 12 songs for most of us, since our tastes are different. So instead, it would be better to make two albums of these songs and release them more often. Do you agree???
And also the longer one waits with to release an album, the bigger risk it is that it will be the last. Do you agree???
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 09:03   #367
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Strange Attractor - new Alphaville album for 2013/2014

in all honesty, i don't agree to any of your points - but. of course, it's fair to have differing opinions on that anyway.
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 11:01   #368
*ariAna*
maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
For me it's not necessary that the new album is perfect. I know that they have written and (at least in some senses) recorded very many songs which are not released yet. And as a fan, I would like to get them ALL. Do you agree???
Let's say that they have written/recorded 30 songs and only 12 of them will be released. Then I am very sure that they will choose "the wrong" 12 songs for most of us, since our tastes are different. So instead, it would be better to make two albums of these songs and release them more often. Do you agree??? [...]
I agree!
Some songs from Crazyshow which probably never made it to a "normal" album are among my all-time faves!

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 13:01   #369
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Let's say that they have written/recorded 30 songs and only 12 of them will be released. Then I am very sure that they will choose "the wrong" 12 songs for most of us, since our tastes are different. So instead, it would be better to make two albums of these songs and release them more often. Do you agree???
And also the longer one waits with to release an album, the bigger risk it is that it will be the last. Do you agree???
I Think the best songs should be on the album,but as you say taste is different and On CROG as an example i am pretty sure that the songs they left out,"Over the hills","Black hole door","Etarnally yours" is much better than Gravitation Breakdown and End of the World which I didnt like at all and "A handfull of darkness"should definately have been the closer of the album instead of "Miracle healing"
I Think they should put the song,which is not picked for the album as B-sides of the singlesI missed that on the last singles,2 on each single and hopefully 3 singles from the new album,6 more songs for us
hajak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2014, 15:05   #370
Mysteries_of_Love

Did you noticed that AV put a pic on the 2012 CD production meeting on their facebook-page?
Imho a little hint/note that the CD will be released soon...