Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 15 Nov 2017, 22:01   #1481
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Well, I ordered the AIU one with the „pyramid“ and this, both have good quality re print and fabric
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2017, 22:01   #1482
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

I designed another one together with Marian, I‘ll upload it tomorrow
Old 17 Nov 2017, 22:40   #1483
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

alphaville now! ★ the alphaville weblog

Last edited by shapeseven; 17 Nov 2017 at 22:42.
Old 18 Nov 2017, 08:28   #1484
wii
Dream Master

Wow, the one with the diamond is amazing, I want it
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2017, 09:10   #1485
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

It‘s quite cool. I discovered the vintage shirt when creating shirts with Spreadshirt for my employer - and instead of finishing our company shirts I made the alphaVille thingy, and I wear it with great pride (though it feels a bit like musical borderline wearing it with the Iron Maiden leather jacket).
Old 30 Nov 2017, 19:16   #1486
spacetourist_2010
Dreamer

I can confirm that the vintage shirt does look quite cool (although I'm not so into that wide neckline). Ordered it the other day. Good quality.

Maybe that one on a normal black T-shirt could also be an option.

A general question about (or, suggestion for) the AV webshop at Spreadshirt: Is there a way to give customers not only the choice between different logos and colours but also between different T-shirt brands? For example, the B&C ones are great quality but quite large in all sizes (which especially means that size S is always too large).

A free combination of various options would really be great: There is a logo/design, and customers choose colour, size and brand (or even the kind of product: T-shirt, sweater, cup, ...). Would that be feasible?
Last edited by spacetourist_2010; 30 Nov 2017 at 19:19.
spacetourist_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2018, 16:56   #1487
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

What has happened with Alphavillenow.com?If I counted right 2 updates in 9 months!!!
Please come back to us Seven your updates are much appreciated
hajak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2018, 17:21   #1488
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajak View Post
What has happened with Alphavillenow.com?If I counted right 2 updates in 9 months!!!
Please come back to us Seven your updates are much appreciated

I think I know exactly why he hasn't posted in a while. We can all thank a certain person on YouTube who keeps uploading stuff when people affiliated with Alphaville have repeatedly told him to stop... I upload Alphaville content on my channel all the time, but I've already said: I will stop uploading any and all Alphaville-related content if ANYBODY affiliated with the band were to tell me to stop. I respect Marian and the people who have made AV what it is, whereas the person I'm referring to is incessantly uploading without any remorse.
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2018, 08:03   #1489
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

alphaville now! ★ the alphaville weblog

„That certain person” is certainly one of the reasons, at least for not posting songs or videos anymore.
Other reasons are that my job ate me up the past two years. There was simply no mental space anymore to care for the blog as well as I want (and yes, I feel bad for that). Jobwise, things are about to change this year for the positive, and I hope I find the time to play with the blog again :-)
An other thing I wonder about is an alternative platform as I tend to believe that tumblr has no future. However, I didn’t find any free service yet, next would be to check out paid ones
Old 03 Mar 2018, 08:51   #1490
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

It's a shame that you won't be posting any more demos of any kind anymore as I've come to realize that Marian seemingly has hundreds of unheard songs (maybe not this many but you get what I mean), but I understand the band's reputation would be tarnished if he were to upload them on there and probably label them as being a new song. I can see it now...

ALPHAVILLE - SONG DEMO (2018 THUNDERBABY REMIX)

or something stupid like that... I always had fun looking at your blog (I especially loved those covers you made for the demos!).
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote