Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > General Conversation

Old 06 Apr 2005, 13:49   #11
Cassiel
Banned

who knows, only god knows...
Cassiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:29   #12
wii
Dream Master

Let´s keep this in 1 topic only - message from sach:

Hi! This is Sachin from India. A few days ago I posted a message over the forum with a request. Within the next two days my contact with Agnes was restored. She emailed me and informed me of her well-being. I think someone told her that I was looking for her, that was so nice of that person. I am thankful to Justus who was the first one to email me, I am thankful to Wii, who informed me of the day since when Agnes did not log here and Clare who wished to help me but did not know about Agnes' whereabouts. I am also thankful to Malila who was just, rightful and careful with her views of keeping Agnes' address private. But above all I am especially thankful to Cassiel who thought beyond others and wished to provide me with her postal address. I did have her postal address and I did post her two letters, still there was no reply that is why I posted a message here. It has been a thing of delight to get all those responses and pleasant to know you all. Anyone wishing to have a friend from India shall approach me over my email address knight999@rediffmail.com without any hesitation. A little more of me can be seen at http://worldpeacemovement.tripod.com/id4.html Thank you all, once again.
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:07   #13
poul e
Dream Keeper

I'm so glad to hear that Agnes is doing well!!! I respect her decision to leave the forum, but I must say that I really miss her here! But to know that she's doing fine is a great consolation!
poul e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 13:36   #14
Kaz
Her...

I understand why she left and I respect that - it's her life and her choice. I'm happy to know she's well and I think of her often.

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 21:35   #15
slam
Invisible Impact

I miss everyone who were active members once.

"Miksi luonnolliset ja helpot asiat eivät voi olla luonnollisia ja helppoja toteutua?"
slam is offline   Reply With Quote