Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:55   #81
maverick
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Everything depends on the baby sitter for me and my wife. It would be greate to meet you all but we don't know at what time we'll be in Stockholm. Anyway we'll be there sooner or later. If we'll be late I start on the train so I won't be too much behind you guys :-)

Here I am, where am I?
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 07:25   #82
Andreas
Snömodd

My new proposal for a time is 16.30 at "Spottkoppen".
Me and Fredrik Erlandsson (who many of you know and who might also be a member on the forum) will join then. So at least we will be two people from Sweden and one from Russia...
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 11:30   #83
wii
Dream Master

Who wants to write a review for the official page ?
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 18:01   #84
Avil
The dream

Now I really can't wait until saturday. If yesterday was great, saturday will be on a even higher level. Too bad that they only will play for an hour.
Avil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 15:44   #85
Lady Bright
Dreamer

Greetings from Stockholm!!!! I've had a long day walking around the city center, couldn't resist from looking at the venue.... I was amazed, it doesn't look anything like a concert hall - rather a classic opera theatre or something like that! And there is not a single word about Tinitus or Alphaville there..... Horrible!!!!

Anyway, I am in love with Stockholm, it's definitely one of my favourite places on Earth now, and I do hope to hang out with other Alphavillians tomorrow before the concert!!!

Let's agree on the following - those who will not make it to the Central Station, let's meet at the entrance of the venue at for instance 18.30. How about that?

Don't grow up - and you won't grow old!!! :)
Lady Bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 18:37   #86
Andreas
Snömodd

Sounds good! I hope to see as many as possible of you at the Central station at 16.30 or at the entrance of the venue at 18.30!

See ya!
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 06:32   #87
poul e
Dream Keeper

Martin Lister said that they won't play "Ways" and "Around the Universe" tonight. But they will have to cut more than those 2 from the setlist as they only play for 1 hour and I'm guessing that "Apollo" will be one more song they won't play....
poul e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 06:38   #88
Lady Bright
Dreamer

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by poul e

Martin Lister said that they won't play "Ways" and "Around the Universe" tonight. But they will have to cut more than those 2 from the setlist as they only play for 1 hour and I'm guessing that "Apollo" will be one more song they won't play....
I've heard "Ways" too many times live, and "Around The Universe" is still not among my faves, so I'm not complaining... But removing "Apollo" - that's not fair :( And the fact that they only play for one hour makes me think that we'll only get the "Greatest Hits" compilation :(:(:(

Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:57   #89
Ariana Dreamer
Dreamer

Great show!
Don't know about the beard, though...

Love is the answer - And that\'s for sure.
Ariana Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 09:09   #90
Lady Bright
Dreamer

I must say, that was the weirdest AV concert in my whole life (and my 10th one, by the way). The band played in front of dark gothic audience, most of the people were so drunk they couldn't stand on their feet and kept on falling from side to side, they just didn't care who was playing as long as there was beer available...... Alphaville played for only an hour. However Marian was in a good mood (and a good physical shape!), I got used to the beard, and probably I will even find the time to write the detailed report when I'm back to Moscow :)