Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Dream Polls > Dream Polls

Poll: How often do you hear AV on the radio ?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
How often do you hear AV on the radio ?

Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:10   #171
Little Black Dog
Deputized Police Werewolf

Kaz;

Whoops, sorry. I meant 'Dreamroom'; IIRC, the Moonbase crew are the band members, am I remembering right? Enough changes have happened in my life recently that my memory can be poor at times, I'm afraid. I first visited the Moonbase website a very long time ago- we're probably talking 2000-2001 here- and downloaded the MP3 samples for 'Stark Naked'. (Finally picked up the actual CD a couple of years back.) I still have those old samples in my archives; even though I can listen to the full tracks now, I still pull them up now and then, reminiscing. :)

BTW, Krapplund; I went to the site you listed above regarding the March 30th radio show. ASX streaming...well, assuming they retain their archives for a while, I'll go listen to a few of them over the next few days. My first language is English, and the only other one I can understand with similar fluency is French, but music is a universal language, right? :)

-Little Black Dog.
Little Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 08:24   #172
jetset
Dreamer

@Krapplund : I see now, she says "Krapplund scriben -wrote us" !
@LBD (ouaf, ouaf) : I saved the audio file, if needeed.

Last edited by jetset; 09 Apr 2011 at 09:00. Reason: typo
jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 11:40   #173
Kaz
Her...

Hi LBD,

Moonbase is just the hub of all things Alphaville. That would include the band, Claudia, management and so on. We're like a little satellite [smile2] You should visit the Moonbase website now - changed a lot! The front page is the record company page and to get to all the Moonbase stuff, you need to click on the top right hand tab "Around the Universe". Try it out.

www.alphaville.de

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2011, 17:55   #174
Little Black Dog

@Jetset: <chuckles> Merci, ami! (Thank you, friend!) I don't usually find myself typing avec pieds-a-loups (with wolf-paws), but the sentiment is appreciated. As for a downloadable audio clip of the show or part of it; as long as it wouldn't be breaking any rules, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of it. For now, I've got the site Krapplund put up bookmarked in my browser, so it's somewhere to start. I very much appreciate the offer, in any case! :)

@Kaz: It's a pleasure to know Moonbase (www.alphaville.de) is still running strong. I wish I hadn't waited as long as I did to get back in touch with the Dreamroom, amongst other Forums I frequented (mentioned recently, elsewhere on the Forums, that I had a monster rig failure at my end about a year and a half ago, and had to get a new HD and reinstall the whole mess from scratch- but I will admit I took quite some time getting back here! :)). It's good to be one with the Alphaverse.

A pleasure to make both of your acquaintances!

-Little Black Dog.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 19:07   #175
jetset
Dreamer

well, it's only a promo radio stuff, and Peter had to send a perfumed letter to the swedish moderator girl, with a big pink heart card -I know this is ridiculous but you made it Peter :)
just kidding LBD

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2011, 21:17   #176
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

Today they did play Alphaville on the radio station P4 Kalmar again....and it wasen´t my postcard that they did play it for...hope they will talk around my postcard tomorrow and of course play Alphaville.

They have played SLAM some week ago, than IDFYT to me 2 weeks ago and than today did they play FY.....great that they play Alphaville. So lets hope they talk about Alphaville tomorrow....

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2011, 14:17   #177
*ariAna*
maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapplund View Post
Alphaville promotion for the new album at swedish radio P4 Kalmar at "Onsdag 30 mars 2011 kl 10:00" around at 27:00

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/sandnin...ate=2011-03-30
Cool!

"[...] writes 'Krapplund'. I don't know if it's a whole gang or just one person ...".
Well, let's say it this way: It just one person who is able to make noise like a whole gang!
Great promotion, Peter. And right: Times are going on!

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2011, 23:52   #178
Little Black Dog

Jetset;

I don't know who Peter is, but I dig! :) I wish my Swedish (I think that's what language the webpage for the Net station Krapplund linked to above is in) was better than it is; I can pick out bits and pieces from the syntax (as well as dates and numbers) but most of it I have to guess at. Either way, I haven't gone any listened to any of the chunks of the show posted on the page that it's linked to; mainly because I suspect it won't be taken down right away. Which leads me to my question:

Krapplund, are the asx media links a permanent fixture once the show has been aired and completed (i.e. two months from now, I could listen to them via the links), or does the Net station you linked to clear them off every now and then (replaced once, presumably, when the next show has aired)?

-Little Black Dog.
Old 14 Apr 2011, 08:17   #179
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

@LBD: I´m Peter

The show called "Skvallertorget" and they have one houre where you can whis your own songs (between 10:00 to 11:00, monday to friday), and they play it. And I have asked for Alphaville and the new single "I Die For You Today", the first time they did play SLAM, and second time they did play IDFYT...like you can hear on the link (every day, they put online for 30 days on the web). And someone else did whis FY, and got it played some day ago.....

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2011, 16:20   #180
Little Black Dog

Krapplund;

D'oh! Sorry, I didn't even clue in that Jetset and Ariana were meaning 'Peter' was you. At least now I know, so no worries. :) Thanks for clearing it up, and providing the details for the show's air time. I hope this doesn't sound like an odd question, but do you know what time zone Skvallertorget is based out of? I'm guessing it's in Europe; I know Berlin (in regards to the Sunday chat here on Dreamroom) is about 6 hours ahead of me; I'm in EST (Toronto, Canada). I'm going to look through the linked site for the radio show again; I'll see if I can get the details there, but if not, I hope you or someone else here can fill me in.

Thanks for the details once again, Krapplund! A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

-Little Black Dog.