Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 22 Sep 2022, 19:31   #81
Goldville
Dreamer

By the way !
I have 10 or 11 questions to Marian Gold about Alphaville's past or future ! (I sent my 10 questions to Marian Gold, but they gone). Anyway: there are the questions:
Dear Marian Gold !!!

1. In old Alphavill'e Web was a cover of upcoming album ''Strange attractor" ? Marian, who is in the middlle ? Ricky Echolette or not ? Around this young knight are beautiful girls ? Do You remember this ? What shows this picture ?

2. Is possible to release new edition album ''History'' ? With Booklet with comments from Marian or Bernhard ? Is possible to release this alum as Limited Edition or Fan edition ?

3. Marian, when we could expect new Dreamscapes XIII, XIV, XV and XVI ? We are older and older as Alphaville :-) is possible to see new box of Dreamscapes ?

4. What is with song ''Emily'' (Gold/Echolette) ? Do You plan to release this song on DS or not in this time ? Not yet ?

5. There is a big difference between first ''Dreamscapes'' and ''Dreamscapes Revisited''. Why ? Did You plan to release some of song in CD Format ?

6. Is possible to release Moonpaper as a some Appendix to new album ?

7. Do You have some demos from late 80's and 90's ? We have all demos from Forever Young and Afternoons In Utopia, but not all from The BB, Prostitute and Salvation ? They are lost ? Or I should ask Bernhard about old classical demos ?

8. In 2004 we read about a CD ''Rarities'' - it was a CD in United States only or new project ? Do You remember that ? Is possible to use this title in Alphaville's history ?

9. In bad time of Covid-19 You gave us many wonderful new songs. Let me write 5 titles (pearls): Questions Of Happiness, Summerwind, Monday's For Good, In The Gods, Over The Hills And Far Away etc. is possible to have these wonderful songs in CD Format ? Marian, when fans buy a CD, we have a booklet with lyrics and this CD we have. When we hear a new song in Net only, we have nothing. Remember ''Save Tempelhof'' or ''What we need''....

10. What do You think to release some album as Marian Gold ? Only You and Your visions like So Long Celeste and United. Of course, Marian Gold = Alphaville, and Alphaville = Marian Gold.

11 question: this question... I wanted to ask You from many years: is possible to make for us (fans) one photo with old members of Alphaville ? Could you reunion for a minute for us in this photo ? That would be a key to end this great German Adventure call Alphaville ? Like ABBA for example... that means old Marian, old Bernhard and old Frank and old Gold, old Lloyd and old Echolette or all Four old Alphas together for us ? Martin Lister, Klause Schulze, Reiner Bloss are gone, but You Four - a still alive :-)

Marian, of course, answer by the way, if You can.
Greetings from Warsaw.
P.S.
Lily Gold should ask You about these things. She is OK.
God bless Alphaville.

Thank You.
Daniel Goldville from Forum Alphaville.
Goldville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2022, 15:51   #82
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldville View Post
Maybe after ''Eternally Yours'' we get also some new CD with new Alphaville songs ? Who knows ?
I think sadly that we will have to wait a long time for Thunderbaby.
Lots of concerts next year so I would be very surprised if we get an album next year,my guess is autumn 2024
hajak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2022, 19:20   #83
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

Marian said in an online interview some days ago that it won't be 2023, when they will tour with the orchestra. He said it will probably be 2024

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2022, 07:49   #84
Mr. Picard
Streetside Romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapplund View Post
Marian said in an online interview some days ago that it won't be 2023, when they will tour with the orchestra. He said it will probably be 2024
Which means it's probably gonna be 2025 or 2026 at the earliest, lol. I mean not that I mind, I always like that Marian is taking his time with new albums.

Also, who knows whose help he might enlist, I'm not over a recent podcast interview with Bernd where Bernd said he'd be open towards the idea of producing the new Alphaville album if Marian asked him to. (But, he also added, not if Marian decides it's all rock songs or something, lol. It depends. But the mere SUGGESTION of Bernd being involved got me very excited, as did the fact that he basically said "it depends, but in principle yeah sure why not".)

~And as for love... we need to be strangers from now on. ~
Mr. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2022, 08:20   #85
4everyoung
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Picard View Post
Which means it's probably gonna be 2025 or 2026 at the earliest, lol. I mean not that I mind, I always like that Marian is taking his time with new albums.

Also, who knows whose help he might enlist, I'm not over a recent podcast interview with Bernd where Bernd said he'd be open towards the idea of producing the new Alphaville album if Marian asked him to. (But, he also added, not if Marian decides it's all rock songs or something, lol. It depends. But the mere SUGGESTION of Bernd being involved got me very excited, as did the fact that he basically said "it depends, but in principle yeah sure why not".)

good idea to me
4everyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2022, 01:05   #86
Streetside Romeo
Strange Attractor

In one of the best interviews I have ever read with him, Marian has told Max Dax in the print edition of Germany's SPIEGEL that we will only know in hindsight whether "Eternally Yours" will have been the last Alphaville album, but that he hopes he/they will complete "Thunderbaby" and release it in 2024.

I prefer to walk with my own feet
I prefer to dance to my own beat
I prefer to sing my own song
I prefer to live - do you wanna come along?
(Ephemere - Eternal Travelers pt. III)

NEW ALBUM RELEASED:
Check out my synth-rock band EPHEMERE's latest, the wonderfully synth-heavy LP "Hobos & Architects": www.ephemere.de
Streetside Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2022, 16:00   #87
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Yeah, really hope for a release in 2024.
After that I hope they will release all their unreleased songs including the Corona songs before they end a great career
Old 27 Oct 2022, 20:09   #88
4everyoung
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajak View Post
Yeah, really hope for a release in 2024.
After that I hope they will release all their unreleased songs including the Corona songs before they end a great career

yea i hope so to before i end up in the ground to
4everyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2022, 08:28   #89
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

A release of Thunderbaby is merely likely in 2024 than 23
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2022, 13:19   #90
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Does someone know if AV is working with Thunderbaby or is it set on hold because of the release of the classic album