Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > General Conversation

Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:11   #81
poul e
Dream Keeper

WOW yeah Willy!! Itīs gonna be hard to hate her...hehe
poul e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:26   #82
AV_defender
Exclusive Fanclub Member

i wonder whats so damn special about blonds with big breast..i almost get upset here=D

alright.this might sound strange that i am the one to say it, but the girl who plays the role as wednesday in the addams family reunion is hot i think..probably because she looks like a female Marian..

<i><b>-I\'ve put my faith in God \'cause he taught me how to dance-</i></b>
AV_defender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 13:41   #83
micki
Banned

I don't think it sounds strange....even if I've never thought Christina Ricci was especially good looking...one woman that I consider really hot, despite her small breasts and non-blonde hair, is Nicole Kidman. I think she's extremely beautiful and goodlooking, and if I would have to choose, I'd like to look like her =) that's of course not the only type of women that I consider goodlooking, but I agree with Defender, that I don't get the hoola-baloo round bigbreasted and emptyheaded blondes...I've always prefered redheads or dark brunettes =) they're mysterious-looking, and therefore usually beautiful, in my opinion =)
micki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 15:32   #84
poul e
Dream Keeper

@Defender: No need to almost get upset about it...this is a "men only" topic. [smile2]

@Micki: A lot of girls/women are beautiful. I like all sorts of girls. The most important thing is not the way they look though but who/how they are! And besides...I actually donīt think the girl from T3 has especially large breats...sheīs just wearing a push-up-bra or something that makes "them" look bigger than they are. And no...Christina Ricci is not especially goodlooking.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 16:38   #85
davidhorizon
Antilles

I'm not a big breast lover. I'm an ass guy. There's nothing like a cute girl's ass to turn me on. And legs to... [eyebrows]

In regards to the terminator chick. She's goodlooking allright, but I find it ridiculous that she is going to be a terminator. It's such a movie cliche to have a sexy woman as the bad guy. Maybe if she was al least a well build muscular woman, instead of such a little fragile girl. I love the Terminator films, but I fear this one is gonna suck bigtime.
davidhorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 17:25   #86
micki
Banned

I agree!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 17:37   #87
wonder2000
Banned

... Wow! She brings more color to this movie...
wonder2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 17:43   #88
poul e
Dream Keeper

I agree David! Itīs gonna be hard to make "stronger" Terminators than those in the first 2 movies! Itīs pretty hard to believe this little girl can do the stuff....but weīll just have to wait and see wonīt we...

To get back on topic...I guess if I should choose a woman on looks only I would prefer something like this: 160-165 cm, long blonde curly hair, brown eyes and with a bit of "meat" on her :-). I donīt like skinny girls.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 19:19   #89
micki
Banned

I always wished I had brown eyes...but I guess my darkblue (sometimes nearly black looking) eyes are enough :)....
...and more about this subject: I don't have anything against blondes (exept one - me - I'm nearly one [smile2]), and actually, from a woman's (or girls, however you class me) point of view, that girl actually is really pretty =) the only problem is just that too many girls look like that nowadays (cause it's a widespread ideal of how an attractive woman should look), and that's why I still don't see anyhting special in her, because she's like one amongst a thousand others, and you can't tell the difference! Just another carboncopy of society's general prototype...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 19:26   #90
AmberVonAvalon
Dreamer

*sneaks in to spy on the guys*

Now the party's over, I'm so tired ~ Then I see you coming out of nowhere
Much communication in a motion ~ Without conversation or a notion
Avalon
AmberVonAvalon is offline   Reply With Quote