Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > General Conversation

Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:32   #151
AV_defender
Exclusive Fanclub Member

i really feel like i have missed something important here..Trent why havent you told me this at ICQ?!!!its great to hear it wasnt as serious as your last accident,but still it doesnt feel good at all to know about that there has been another one. if i was a lucky person i would send you a piece of luck, but unfortunately im at the inferiour side too when it comes to luck..but still i can wish you better luck from now on=)

maybe this should belong to the love topic..if i was happy about this happening...i think im falling inlove with an old flame that burnt very strong until he broke my heart. we shared a couple of dances during the weekend and i just felt like fainting when he held me so tight..i dont wanna have my heart more broken that it already is!

<i><b>-I\'ve put my faith in God \'cause he taught me how to dance-</i></b>
AV_defender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 13:24   #152
micki
Banned

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident Trent, but I'm also very relieved to hear that it wasn't as serious as the first one, and I'm so happy that you and your kids are allright...
...actually I just read this topic after a few days, and wonder why I haven't seen this before...and I was actually baffled when you spoke something about a car accident in the chat yesterday, but didn't some to think about asking, even if I was confused. Just hit me after the chat when I thought about it...
...*hugs Trent* so good to hear that nothing serious happened, and I'm so sorry about the car. Hope it'll be allright, and I also hope that knee will heal as fast as possible!
micki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 13:27   #153
Avil
The dream

Trent, do you want me to buy you a bike? ;)
Avil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 15:37   #154
Trent
Dreamer

@All: Thanks for the words...I appreciate them very much...=) Things will be ok...*Hopes*
@Avil: I know you meant that as a joke...so I am not going to get overly upset about that...but, that wasn't funny...
Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 21:35   #155
Avil
The dream

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trent
@Avil: I know you meant that as a joke...so I am not going to get overly upset about that...but, that wasn't funny...
Oh...
I´m sorry.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:28   #156
Alien
Trapped in Dreams

I hate public transport! I hate crowds surrounding me there! I hate it! I've been crashed there so strong today that my left hand was close to breaking! my gold watches cut my skin to blood! I hate it!!!!!!!!

*MADE IN USSR*
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 20:09   #157
Avil
The dream

I hate this.

Someone stole my MD some days ago...and yesterday I lost my VISA card, ID-card and some other stuff...*grrrrrrrr*
Old 01 Dec 2002, 20:16   #158
Alien
Trapped in Dreams

sorry to hear that Avil... [cry]

*MADE IN USSR*
Old 07 Dec 2002, 13:34   #159
Alien
Trapped in Dreams

hmmm... yesterday it was not very good day...

zipper in my pants broke... there wasn't internet in academy... that book store I went to been evaquating because someone said it was bomb there... *sighs* and I had to go to another one... and I was frozen in the bus... and some idiots stared at me in underground train...

*MADE IN USSR*
Old 21 Apr 2003, 09:51   #160
Alien
Trapped in Dreams

*cries* aaaaaaaaah... [cry]
Nothing works out. Program for work isn't functioning and I have no clue why... and I even have no time to search for mistake.
I don't know what else to write in my diploma to make it 60 pages long... so far I've written only 25 pages... *sighs*
And I haven't finished program for diploma... which I don't really want to do...
I have about 60 hours to finish writing diploma... and about 65 hours to finish program. and 1 week to find mistake in program for work.
yeah... and I always complained that my life was boring... [smile2]

*MADE IN USSR*