Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville Cover Versions

Old 22 Feb 2022, 15:13   #1
Metamorphonia
Melody maker

Metamophonia – Sounds like a melody (Alphaville Cover)

Hi, Alphaville fans and forum members, we are Metamorphonia from Hamburg, Germany, and perform (Dark-)Pop, Rock & Metal Covers on piano with two voices.

This is a new version of our cover of the Alphaville song "Sounds like a melody".

We already released a live video a few years ago, and because unbeknownst to us Alphaville did a South America tour around that time, the video gathered over 28.000 views, which is a lot for us as a small band. Instead of the dusty, old video we now present to you the new, shiny, better looking and sounding video.

At the moment we are working on our own interpretations of "Big in Japan", "Forever young" and "A victory of love".

If you have suggestions, which other Alphaville song or (I hope that's not OT) other 80s song we could cover, please tell us (in English or German)!

We would be glad to get your feedback on this song and maybe some of our other songs, too! Thank you all!
Metamorphonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2022, 15:47   #2
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Thank you for a good cover,my suggestions of songs will be:

Wishful thinking and Around the universe
hajak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2022, 16:23   #3
Metamorphonia
Melody maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajak View Post
Thank you for a good cover,my suggestions of songs will be: Wishful thinking and Around the universe
Thank you for your kind words and the suggestions! My singer and I will listen together to the songs (and any further suggestions) and see if we can find an interpretation / own version which will suit the songs!
Metamorphonia is offline   Reply With Quote