Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville Cover Versions

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:26   #1
Utopianstar
Dreamer

RHCP

Hello everyone! Strange, but my mesage still didn't appear in mailing list and this forum is the only way to reach AV-fans without waiting for someone's approval.
I received a message from RHCP's fan and he was asking me, if I knew the title of the Alphaville's song which covered RHCP. I said that I haven't ever heard about it. However, he told me that he heard about it on the radio, but he doesn't remeber the title of the song, but it the ending sonded like "beach" or "bitch" or even "bridge". so, does anyone knows anything about this?

Sincerely,

your utopian friend
Utopianstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:44   #2
Trent
Dreamer

I haven't heard of any song that Alphaville did that was a Chili's cover...Or vise/versa...Is he sure it was Alphaville?
Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:40   #3
poul e
Dream Keeper

@Utopianstar: First of all. Welcome to this place!!

If you go to www.alphaville.de and check the lyrics section you can see which songs have not been written by Alphaville. The names are written in green. I just checked them and thereīs no songs that says "written by RHCP" but there is a few which have been written by people I donīt know. And as I donīt know the names of the band members in RHCP you could check that out. I must admit that I donīt think thereīs any songs there that have been written by RHCP.
poul e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:30   #4
Utopianstar
Dreamer

Oh, sorry guys, i must have wrote it incorrectly....i meant that RHCP did a cover (maybe). So....as i thought there's no information about it. I'll try to know more about this rumor:)

i\'m out, come out wheverer you are
Utopianstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:33   #5
russharvey
Dream Keeper

can you imagine RHCP doing a version of BIJ? I can see Flea bouncing around on stage wailing on his bass.... don't think it would sound all that great, but I can imagine it right?

***This life is expensive, but at least it comes with a free trip around the sun!***
russharvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 21:07   #6
Alien
Trapped in Dreams

oooooh... that would be REALLY interesting to watch!!! [smile2] now I even want RHCP do the cover!

*MADE IN USSR*
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote