Exclusive Fanclub Member

We havent heard the album version yet. They might be better than live versions
tjommen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 05:49   #692
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu View Post
If Mafia,Wine and Giants stands on the trackilist it's without me, these tree tracks are level

zero on musical creativity

It is absolutely fair not to like a song - or even to hate it. But the way you phrased your impression (based on what, exactly?) is, to put it very clear, derogating. Being a creative myself such comments always let me question the expertise of the annotator. But maybe we shouldn't discuss this here.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 07:21   #693
manu
Banned

yes you're right it was a little too much from myself i recognize it! these 3 are not bad but not to good for complete an album,maybe as B sides perhaps
manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 18:43   #694
jetset
Dreamer

Quote:
yes you're right it was a little too much from myself
Harsh words indeed. Manu, seat back and enjoy 7ven's gifts ;)

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 19:32   #695
manu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Harsh words indeed. Manu, seat back and enjoy 7ven's gifts ;)
?
Old 24 Nov 2015, 19:52   #696
jetset
Dreamer

Okay Manu, here's the french translation :
Mots très durs en effet. Manu, prend du recul et apprécie les cadeaux que nous offre Seven.
-while we're not supposed to use other languages than english.
I personally felt as bad as Tobias to the idea that Marian could even read such a nasty comment.

Last edited by jetset; 24 Nov 2015 at 19:56.
jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 20:48   #697
Mumu
Exclusive Fanclub Member

I can understand someone who don't like all songs, but saying it that way ?

And why would your point of view be better than our, or than the one of the band ?

Your comments are often at least teasing, and for the worse very nasty (to say it in a polite way).

It's worth having Tobias who gives us so much. And I also hope that no one in the band would read that.

Whatever you do, never explain yourself : your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.
Mumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 22:34   #698
nicole
Dreamer

I also hope none of the other band members read at as well Mumu. Reading that hurt me..can't imagine what it did to Tobias and Marian. And I understand everyone has their own opinions, but please, keep your comments to yourself. Alphaville is a wonderful band and some songs not everyone may like, but others do and that could hurt someone's feelings. And yes, Tobias, thank you for all you do for us all! We all do appreciate it!

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 23:06   #699
manu
Banned

1:Do you know something about the liberty to talk? This is my point of view and it diidn't engage someone else.
Second Point is for Jet Set : I already understand the answer, but please stay in your shoes somewhere in France and don't comment my posts anymore. You don't like me so stay far away from me.
Old 25 Nov 2015, 05:37   #700
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Strange Attractor - Alphaville album for 2016

Quote:
1:Do you know something about the liberty to talk? This is my point of view and it diidn't engage someone else.
Second Point is for Jet Set : I already understand the answer, but please stay in your shoes somewhere in France and don't comment my posts anymore. You don't like me so stay far away from me.

Sorry to intervent here, but I feel your reaction is not okay. First off you can't claim your "liberty to talk" and then demand JetSet to stop talking. Second, especially if your interpretation of "liberty to talk" includes liberty to use words that insult or that are provocative, the same "liberty" is valid for others to talk as well and react, which is happening here..
If you're up for a monologue, posting on a Blog would be a more logical thing to do than posting to a forum with the expectation to be read but ignored by others - that won't happen.
And finally let me state that your phrasing "stay in your shoes somewhere in France" can indeed be regarded as rude. If I was you, wouldn't behave like that in public, especially when surrounded by friends like here.
Last edited by shapeseven; 25 Nov 2015 at 05:44.
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote