Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > Fan Discographies, Music and Artwork

Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:11   #181
Marina Orchid
Back from the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervirgey View Post
Why? Very many people say me my singing is very special...
If someone says that you've got a "special" (specific) singing, it doesn't mean that this one has just done a compliment to you... Some people just try not to offend you by giving such an evasive answer.
I'm the sort of people who prefer to be direct, however unpleasant it is for some people around. And if not to violate the conscience and to tell the truth, you sound very bad, awfully bad... I'm sorry.

And, you know, even the most gifted people doubt in their abilities and capabilities in times, and maybe, that is the clue of their constant work over themselves and, as a result, of the personal development, success and recognition... Don't be so self-confident and try to accept the critics adequately. ... And try to find yourself in some other activity, don't waste your life for the empty illusions... .

And we know that we know what we know.
Is it truth?
Marina Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 21:46   #182
TheMoonBoy
A view from above

^ I second that, Marina.

Seriously, we've all already told you that your singing sucks, so how is it that you now expect to hear praise from us?
TheMoonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote