Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Dream Polls > Dream Polls

Poll: Are we alone in the universe ?
Poll Options
Are we alone in the universe ?

Old 30 Aug 2013, 13:49   #31
lunarclair
Dreamer

P.s Marian Gold gives me palpitations,why is this?(Yes I LOVE him <3)
lunarclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2013, 09:12   #32
wii
Dream Master

I doubt they will bring us love, look at out own history, the advanced species have always defeated the less advanced species, why should aliens be any different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarclair View Post
We are absolutely not alone.There are so many other beings out there on a different frequency to us which is why we mostly don't have any concept of them (at the moment..)We are lower density but we are on the rise now and soon we will feel our Star families around us as well as our Angels and Loved ones.So be quiet and still and keep on listening.Bring on the love! <3 <3 <3
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 10:37   #33
lunarclair
Dreamer

We have to find love in our hearts right now! Our world as we know it,has already long ago been invaded by soul-less aliens who do not have our best interests at heart.Just look to most of our Governments and the huge corporations which have been infiltrated.This world is crazy- materialistic,war,consumerism gone mad and worse.It is time now for People Power,but we MUST change our ways and we now have benevolent forces helping us to do this.These are Spirit world,our Angels and yes our Star families,whom you could call extra-terrestrials.They are not here to take-over.And as always we have free will,but to change is for the better now,Respect our planet Earth and end all abuse.
Old 05 Sep 2013, 10:40   #34
lunarclair
Dreamer

P.s WHO is Marian Gold.I keep dreaming of him recently and every morning I wake up singing a different AV/MG song.My Prince,Marian,I love you.I hope you are very happy 100%,wherever you are ,Whatever you are doing <3 X