Old 10 Jul 2018, 16:00   #11
SyrDon
Dreamer

If they asked me, I would do videos for them at no charge the rest of my life
SyrDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2018, 16:01   #12
SyrDon
Dreamer

I have been working on an android named thunderbaby.
Old 10 Jul 2018, 16:08   #13
SyrDon
Dreamer

Here is an isolated view of moonbase skydome opening. Btw, it's done in houdini fx. Check. Same username. I am 100 percent licensed. $8000 investment. I'm that serious. Check me on creative cloud for Adobe. I have been a licensed Adobe evangelist since day 1 of creative cloud. I'm very real. I also use a scooter to get around. I never let anything stop me in real life either. https://1drv.ms/v/s!Av-1wL7ANtf0ndUIA1VNPWImpOZiKw
Old 11 Jul 2018, 03:19   #14
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

Sorry to put it this way, but: Ofer Nahum is an asshole who I wish would just quit making those terrible videos which he puts together. How that nutcase managed to get nearly 1,000 subscribers whereas my channel has under 30 is beyond me... I guess pieces of shit like him, who repeatedly steal from various people (shapeseven, aka Tobias, the guy who runs the AlphavilleNOW! blog, and myself) and he has outright ignored people's (affiliated with the band in some way) requests for him to remove his downright misleading and clickbait-filled "videos" which take very little to no effort to put together.

He is a disgrace to the Alphaville community, as far as I'm concerned. I know you had only good intentions when sharing the video with us, but do know that he is not liked by a fair few people due to the shenanigans he has pulled...

For example: Way back in the day, before Strange Attractor's release, he was taking the short snippets of each song which was in a preview video and he was extending them (looping / crossfading, stuff like that) and he was basically saying "these are the full songs". And, from what I've heard Tobi mention, people were actually going to Tobi and were asking if those are really what the new album will end up sounding like, which obviously that's not what it was going to be like.

Not to mention the fact that he's stolen 2 things from my channel (D-8400) at least 2 times now. The first time was a Heartbreak City remix instrumental which I made, and then he took a "Days Full Of Wonder" vocal extraction which I paid for via a service called PhonicMind (removes / isolates vocals from songs via a neural network). On both incidents he cowered away and deleted said videos after I commented on them and called him out for doing it.
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:17   #15
SyrDon
Dreamer

Omg. I had no clue. He seemed real. I feel foolish. I am limited in knowing about the band. I'm a huge fan of their music. I know next to nothing about any members. Only marian gold (chic I misspell far too much). I will never steal anything.

Thank you so much for telling me. Can I edit the post and remove the links?
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:18   #16
SyrDon
Dreamer

Thunderbaby did sound extremely repetitive, now that I think of it.
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:26   #17
SyrDon
Dreamer

I removed the links. I am quite annoyed that I may have been taken for a ride only fools are permitted. I will never do anything to disgrace alphaville. My real name is mike. I live in palm coast Florida. I was at whiskey a gogo in a wheelchair that I rented. This is me in my scooter at graham swamp conservatory. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-1wL7ANtf0nYVmgp1B_d56At__DQ
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:31   #18
SyrDon
Dreamer

Mariangoldfan123, I have some of your videos in my favorites Playlist. I want to thank you for posting all you do. I very much enjoy your posts.
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:33   #19
SyrDon
Dreamer

Omg he took a video from about 10 years ago I made and has it on his site. Damn it. I hate that video I made. I even commented on how much I hate that video I made. It's so old. It doesn't come close to representing what I do now. I was stupid and gave permission. Bear in mind. I hate hate hate that video I made
Old 11 Jul 2018, 16:38   #20
SyrDon
Dreamer

I subscribe to your channel. I'll go make sure