Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News > Reviews

Old 08 Dec 2009, 19:21   #61
wii
Dream Master

Thanks, it was the first time I really used the camera for video recording at a concert, and I was amazed by the quality, specially when you think about the 12x optical zoom I was using while holding it handheld, also the low light was well handled, I took some pictures around Prague without flash at night, which are surprisingly good for a compact camera, no wonder this camera won all the tests in 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaJaJa View Post
Thanks wii for all the work! Repeating others but I have to mention too that the quality of your films and
sound is extraordinarily great! Well, Leica...[smile2]
Last edited by wii; 08 Dec 2009 at 19:37.
wii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2009, 21:49   #62
Adiville
big in japan

It was a perfect weekend of AV, new & old friends, parties, alcohol, great music.......
WE HAD A GREAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!
Uploading photos to facebook now...

"Ok Adi, this song is for you..." Freiberg 13.8.2005
Adiville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 17:15   #63
av2k9
Dreamer

im working on a little project rite now, im remastering some of the youtube videos (the audio) and im going to try to put together a cd that sounds like decent quality
av2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 17:17   #64
Mateusz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by av2k9 View Post
im working on a little project rite now, im remastering some of the youtube videos (the audio) and im going to try to put together a cd that sounds like decent quality
interessting....
Mateusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 19:24   #65
jetset
Dreamer

Wii, looking at the excellent quality, at first I thought you had filmed with a real camera, not with a photo device (english language uses the same term for both, so I dunno what do you call it). My Sony "photo device" can shoot photos or movies, but not in this quality ! I had a look at the specs thanks to your link, it gives me some ideas for my next purchase... Just to know, is the device greedy for memory ? I mean, how many Gbytes do you need for a 1 hour shoot in this HD quality ? And what about the battery life time for this ?

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 21:11   #66
Apollo
Lost in time and space

Hello everyone,
just wanted to let you know that it was really exciting to get to know some of you on the concert. Not everyone unfortunately and I talked way too little with those I met, but hey, there's gonna be a next time I hope.
From me as well congrats! to the camera master.
Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 21:24   #67
Richani
Party nut

Everything there was so BOMBAAAA!!! [love2][love2][love2]

~~ Ријaнa [love2] Алфaвил ~

~You gotta fight, for your right to party~
Richani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 21:36   #68
Sappy
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Seems to that you all have had a good time in Praque....exellent music and cool video samples Wii...... Just heard 'Big In Japan' in the speakers this evening at the restaurant we were eating at.....awesome track!! Bringing back memories.
Sappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2009, 08:41   #69
wii
Dream Master

You are right, the Panasonic TZ7 is a photo camera first of all, but Panasonic have put a lot of work into the video feature, read much more here: http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/compa.../ia_movie.html

The files are big, the largest file which is a little over 3 minutes long, is about 400MB, but it's worth it - battery life is ok, but always a good idea to have an extra if you take a lot of video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Wii, looking at the excellent quality, at first I thought you had filmed with a real camera, not with a photo device (english language uses the same term for both, so I dunno what do you call it). My Sony "photo device" can shoot photos or movies, but not in this quality ! I had a look at the specs thanks to your link, it gives me some ideas for my next purchase... Just to know, is the device greedy for memory ? I mean, how many Gbytes do you need for a 1 hour shoot in this HD quality ? And what about the battery life time for this ?
wii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2009, 10:44   #70
fishbones
Lilac Butterfly

I had a really great time at the concert. It was lovely to meet alot of people here, at long last i got to meet other AV fans.
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote