Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > General Conversation

Old 08 Dec 2017, 17:43   #1
SyrDon
Dreamer

11 Alphaville into the future

Would there be interest in VR360 alphaville videos? I am a 3d artist. Alphaville is my favorite band of all time. My favorite solo singers are George Michael and Annie Lennox. Let me know. I've been looking for a home of alphaville friends. Thank you for making this site! It makes me happy to see.
SyrDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 15:02   #2
SyrDon
Dreamer

Well damn. Guess not lol
Old 12 Dec 2017, 15:16   #3
wii
Dream Master

Ha, ha, sorry about that, of course we are interested, show us something
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 17:16   #4
SyrDon
Dreamer

I'm making my first 3d video. It is elevator (9L version most likely.) if anyone knows of a better mix, I am all ears. I'm licensed in all software I use. I'm going for my PhD in mathematics with a concentration on Ed graphics. I have been working on 3d for 25 years. I can post a couple of links to my youtube if links are permitted. I have spent close to 20 grand on a graphics workstation. I have done e ought tests that I can do virtually anything in VR360. I say we breathe life into some of these masterpieces. I am syrdon X on youtube. If you look at my play lists, you'll see how much of a fan I have always been. They carved my musical tastes and expanded what was the normal when I was young. I owe a few artists for this but alphaville has been the most influential artist of any kind in my life. I went through at least 10 cassettes of afternoons in utopia. Lol. Wore them out. Be warned my videos will be a very wild ride for some when using vr glasses. If you ever saw the laser show of Floyd at imax, this takes everything to a new level. Elevate 3d will be you inside a 3d hologram of a virtual elevator. It will take you on a journey where you rocket out of a tunnel in the earth and take a trip to the moon. I'm using a 640 megapixel flawless scan of the earth as the diffuse texture of the earth. I'll put out a small clip sometime hthis week.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 18:14   #5
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

Yepp letīs see

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 16:49   #6
SyrDon
Dreamer

Here are a couple videos I've made. They are nothing compared with what I do now. These are just examples and concept work. https://youtu.be/jtrnY_qidBk is one. https://youtu.be/cbWriyHasIQ I have been working on my PhD andjust now I am ready to make some very special things
Old 13 Dec 2017, 16:51   #7
SyrDon
Dreamer

Do we have any djs? Someone that makes kick ass remixes?
Old 14 Dec 2017, 18:22   #8
SyrDon
Dreamer

How about people with vr headsets?
Old 15 Dec 2017, 16:02   #9
SyrDon
Dreamer

How about people. Getting less picky hajahah
Old 18 Dec 2017, 15:34   #10
SyrDon
Dreamer

I will be showing everyone examples this week. I have now integrated motion graphics, 3d and particle effects. Lots of crazy math but all of my tests are now coming out perfect. I just can't wait to start showing people what is coming. I promise to thrill