Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville Discussion

Old 12 Jul 2009, 08:54   #81
*ariAna*
maniac

Sorry for but I have to answer that one. [smile2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
@pekurovsky:
Great parody of Ana's GO-signature. Loved that one. :-)
Me too!

My little cheerleader (I call her "Tussi" - sorry, I found no proper translation) seems to be a neverending source of inspiration for a couple of forummers. [smile2]

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2009, 11:27   #82
pekurovsky
Keeping On Dancing

An awful here

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ariAna* View Post
My little cheerleader (I call her "Tussi" - sorry, I found no proper translation) seems to be a neverending source of inspiration for a couple of forummers. [smile2]
Oh, yeah, found myself inspirated by her all the day along. And now I even know her name...[hearts] Maybe, you should get us introducted?
pekurovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 06:05   #83
Little Black Dog
Deputized Police Werewolf

Martin; I'm afraid most of my familiarity with Alphaville (such as it is) preceded your being part of the band. That said, I'm a keyboard man myself (though I humbly admit you've definitely got the better of me there! :)) and I wanted to ask you, being (as I understand it) Alphaville's core keyboardist: what are your preferred synthesizer models, if you don't mind me asking? I've worked with Roland and Yamaha mid-range 'boards and even got a chance to fiddle with an old (but quite functional) MOOG sampler in high school. That was a while ago (the MOOG, that is) for me, admittedly. I've tried my hand at some drum programming, too. Hope this message isn't too much of a 'bump'! -Little Black Dog.

Last edited by Little Black Dog; 09 May 2013 at 06:38.
Little Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 19:09   #84
jetset
Dreamer

Not sure you will get an answer from Martin here but you may participate in the current raffle : http://www.alphavillenow.com/

PS : is it really a dog or a mutant [bigeyes2] ??

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 20:00   #85
Little Black Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Not sure you will get an answer from Martin here but you may participate in the current raffle : http://www.alphavillenow.com/
Jetset, good afternoon! Yeah, I saw the link in another post, and went to AlphavilleNow and gave some thought to what it'd be like to actually interview Marian, Martin or any of the band members at all... not sure if I'm up to that. But I like the idea more than I don't like it. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
PS : is it really a dog or a mutant [bigeyes2] ??
Consider it a supernatural placeholder. o_o The werewolf (that's what he is) is part of something I'm working on at my end. -Little Black Dog.

Old 25 May 2013, 17:35   #86
Alphaanni
[less is more]

... rainy hello from Berlin ...
I will point Martin to your question and will post an answer shortly

all the best
anja

+ + + aw[4]design + + +
Alphaanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2013, 05:58   #87
Little Black Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaanni View Post
... rainy hello from Berlin ...
I will point Martin to your question and will post an answer shortly

all the best
anja
Awesome! Thank you kindly, Anja! ^_^ And to Mr. Lister in advance, as well! -LBD.
Old 30 May 2013, 22:38   #88
Alphaanni
[less is more]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Black Dog View Post
Martin; I'm afraid most of my familiarity with Alphaville (such as it is) preceded your being part of the band. That said, I'm a keyboard man myself (though I humbly admit you've definitely got the better of me there! :)) and I wanted to ask you, being (as I understand it) Alphaville's core keyboardist: what are your preferred synthesizer models, if you don't mind me asking? I've worked with Roland and Yamaha mid-range 'boards and even got a chance to fiddle with an old (but quite functional) MOOG sampler in high school. That was a while ago (the MOOG, that is) for me, admittedly. I've tried my hand at some drum programming, too. Hope this message isn't too much of a 'bump'! -Little Black Dog.
[...]

Thanks for asking and good to hear from a fellow keyboardist :-)

Since the beginning of my time with Alphaville ( 1995 ) I have always had a decent Korg synth at the heart of my setup.
I started with the Korg T3, then a Trinity Pro and now have a Triton Extreme model.
In addition I have used a Nord Lead and a few other things, here is what I use right now:
Korg Triton Extreme and a Roland Gaia SH101 on top ( double stand )
Korg Triton LE connected to Access Virus Ti desktop synth ( double stand )

We have to be a bit limited with gear as it gets expensive to fly with etc, though we can sometimes hire things in.

Martin

[...]

+ + + aw[4]design + + +
Alphaanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2013, 04:16   #89
Little Black Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaanni View Post
[...]

Thanks for asking and good to hear from a fellow keyboardist :-)

Since the beginning of my time with Alphaville ( 1995 ) I have always had a decent Korg synth at the heart of my setup.
I started with the Korg T3, then a Trinity Pro and now have a Triton Extreme model.
In addition I have used a Nord Lead and a few other things, here is what I use right now:
Korg Triton Extreme and a Roland Gaia SH101 on top ( double stand )
Korg Triton LE connected to Access Virus Ti desktop synth ( double stand )

We have to be a bit limited with gear as it gets expensive to fly with etc, though we can sometimes hire things in.

Martin

[...]
Alphaanni, thank you for getting my post to Martin and his post to me, and to Martin for posting me back so enthusiastically! Alphaanni, if you are able to get a note back to Martin, I'd be pleased to report that I've gotten to use a KORG 'big board' via my older brother, and I'm happy to share such fondness for the Big 'K' with Martin! Thank you both for your efforts in this conversation, Alphaanni & Mr. Lister! -LBD.