Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 14 Jul 2014, 17:11   #381
hajak
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Marian also said that it is up to Universal,because its rather expensive to promote a single these days
hajak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2014, 23:09   #382
manu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjommen View Post
wonder if the new album will be released in september....there should be a single first...and no news
Also,still a little effort guys and my prediction will happening:

Something hilarious about the next album:

-September 2013: Marian and co have new ideas for the tracks and returning in studio,release some guitars and additionnal drums,plan the release for november...

-October the words for the single doesn't feet well with the music,Marian goes to rewrite some parts of the songs,album posponed to december...

-November, the new lyrics are fantastic but they doesn't feet with the first single's music,alphaville return in the studio to reworks the music: single postponed to january14 and album to february 14...

-Janurary 14: the band works with a new producer for the final mix of the album
during the new single's session they find new good ideas for the forthcoming album:Album and single postoned to the spring...

-March 14: during the first hearing of the new album the band is disappointed with the final mix and decide to return in the studio to rework the sounds...

-April 14: during the jam session they recording some new guitar parts overdrums and basslines...at the same time Marian have a great idea for a song; they work on it and decide then to put it on the album as first single...

-May 14: they return in the studio to release the new new new single but the words doesn't feet very well to the song,Marian call the outsider to write some lyrics but this last one is overbooked and have no time before september...

-September 14: Outsider write some lyrics for the new single and the band return to studio to release the new version of the new new single...

-October 14: Marian discover that the lyrics for the new single could be great with an another songs that he left over during the tracklist choice...

-November 14: the band return in studio to works on new songs,writing lyrics,releasing some guitar parts basslines additionnal drums new synth sounds...

-December 14: they contact a new new new producer for the mix of the album...

-March 15: the work is finish but universal want to overproduced the album and give the master to two german producer...

-May 15 :Marian and Universal are not on the same way for the single choice...

-June 15: finally they find an agreement and Universal decide to launch the new single in august 15 and the album in september...

-July 15: during the hearing of the final mix the band and Universal are horrify with the new final mix of the album,they decide to rework the master and recall Strauss the first producer who worked on the new album:unfortunately he is not free before february16...
the band and the record compagny decide to wait until he will be free to rework with the band...

-March 16: after intense session with the new producer alphaville offcially announce the album's release date for end september 2016 and a single for end august....

To be continued...
N.B: For some who not appreciate this story, don't worry,be happy, this is only humour!
Last edited by manu; 15 Jul 2014 at 23:13.
manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2014, 11:58   #383
jetset
Dreamer

Isn't it a repost of your own prose, Manu [smile2] ?
I think you forgot the moment they re-write the lyrics...

jetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2014, 16:33   #384
sophienoelle
Themaestro'sgirl

I think Mumu said it best LOL!! I've heard of a (non-AV) song that was remixed 91 times before the final version was released.
I guess we'll see soon enough, a single would be nice, a summer hit that people could enjoy while they're out and about in the sunshine, even if they don't know AV.

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.”
sophienoelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2014, 17:48   #385
Mumu
Exclusive Fanclub Member

It's a bit late for a summer hit. They begin in june. Wait and see, I've got my ticket for Paris, and at the moment, that's the most important for me.

Whatever you do, never explain yourself : your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.
Mumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2014, 19:07   #386
manu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Isn't it a repost of your own prose, Manu [smile2] ?
I think you forgot the moment they re-write the lyrics...
yes it's a post that i write some months before,what's the problem with it?
Old 05 Aug 2014, 08:46   #387
manu
Banned

Still nothing about some release date at this point in time,
it past almost 2 months between the released announce and the physical release.
So i don't think we can expect something before middle october now.
Old 05 Aug 2014, 10:17   #388
*ariAna*
maniac

Due to my recent computer problems I've missed your post. Found it now and really, really like it. It seems to show great insight into the process of making that new album. [smile2]

But don't forget: Anticipation is the highest form of joy!

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2014, 18:32   #389
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

I think (if the record company want it) we will get the info 27th sep in Paris around the new album for the first time....and the chance to buy it

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2014, 19:44   #390
MalilaM
Random Motion

Agreed, Peter. That's what they said in the chat last time. :)

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
MalilaM is offline   Reply With Quote