Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News > Reviews

Old 21 Apr 2011, 07:07   #11
Humbert
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Sofia set-list

1.End of the world
2. Call me
3. Dance with me
4.Gravitation breakdown
5.Heaven on Earth
6.Carry your flag
7. Call me down
8. I die for you today
9. Jet Set
10. Song for no One
11. Guardian angel
12. Golden feeling
13. Monkey in the moon
14. The Deep
15. Iron John
16. AVOL
17. SLAM
18. Forever Young

19. Leben ohne Ende
20. Big in Japan
21. Apollo

Silence is golden,music is Gold
Humbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2011, 07:30   #12
Humbert
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Some YT :)

I had extremely poor "battery" night,but anyway i hope to enjoy my snippets

Old 21 Apr 2011, 07:33   #13
Humbert
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
So, how did you find it?
I'll write some words later ...

Old 21 Apr 2011, 09:24   #14
rumen
Exclusive Fanclub Member

The concert was magnificent... Thank you, Alphaville for this brilliant show! Marian was in a great mood and came down to the audience to dance with us. My highlights were Iron John, A Victory Of Love, Jet Set... WHAT A FANTASTIC SHOW!
I wish AV will come again...
rumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2011, 11:18   #15
Humbert
Exclusive Fanclub Member

http://www.alphaville.org/gallery/sh...hp?i=2770&c=76

Some photos :)

Old 21 Apr 2011, 18:14   #16
Humbert
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Concert in Sofia (Bulgaria), Apr 2011

8 years after their first visit in Bulgaria ( 2003 in Pamporovo ,open air festival) and 4 years after their appearance in a private party for the birthday of a local firm they came again!
2 months waiting after the Moonbase news and finally it’s 20.04. In the morning I open the eventim site to check the news and ..surprice! The venue was changed! In the same building but on 7th floor instead of the 1st. You know the original hall was with fixed chairs but the new was clear of chairs and my first though was there gonna be problems.
The announce said the show starts 19.30 and I checked my last train to Plovdiv is leaving the Sofia station at 22.40 and after a short thought I decide to drive. It’s 138 km from my home to the Venue with 90% of them first class highway. I went at 12.00 and at 14.30 was in the front of the hall.( in fact I lose about 40 minutes to find a parking place which is a real disaster in the center of Sofia) I saw that a lot of workers placed the chairs on the floor and ask one of them what is going on.He explained that they’ll try to keep the numbers of the chairs as they are in the original hall….It’s simply impossible as the first hall is more than double the size of this one. About 18.30 people began to arrive. I spoke with many of them and all seemed very enthusiastic.A very few of them were heard the new album and were very excited to have a look at my CD. At 19.15 I finally sat on the first row with my new friends Andrej and Mirela who came from Romania for the show. But soon the problem began.. A lot of people with a first row tickets were without a place and they started to complain to organizers that want a place on the first row.At that moment the first chairs were on about 3 meters from the stage. Organizers started to bring a lot of new chairs and place them in front of us. Now we from the second (now) row started to complain. And there was another load of chairs which were placed as a first row…Somehow we’d manage to sit on them  And after a big delay the show started at 21.10 .After the first two great songs “End of the World” and “Call Me” Marian felt that the audience is a little upset of the situation and found a genial solution.At the first notes of the DWM he jumped from the stage to us and my God he did literally “dance with me” – we were shoulder to shoulder…Of course everybody jumped from the chairs too and nobody sat back again!!! I didn’t have vision what happened at the center of the hall but the hall itself had a side upper stands and at “Jet Set” I saw all the people there jumping and dancing . At one moment Marian noticed my sign “Silence is golden Music is Gold” and he gave me a smile and waved a hand at me. The guys looked a little surprised from the enthusiasm of the crowd but gave us their best. Maja looked very addicted to the AV music especially at the SLAM performance. Forever young was sung from entire hall and was fantastic. I had a look at Martin’s set list and sadly there was not DWM ballad version. There was not after party too and only Marian gave us some autographs after the show.It was 23.15 and only a few fans were there but we were the happiest fans in the world!

Pictures:

http://www.alphaville.org/gallery/browseimages.php?c=76

Last edited by wii; 22 Apr 2011 at 10:44.
Old 21 Apr 2011, 20:22   #17
alphaville88
Dreamer

The President of Brazil decends from Bulgarians,
The next place for a show is Brazil!!
Yeahhhhh

[tonque][tonque][smile2][smile2] joking ^^
alphaville88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 10:53   #18
wii
Dream Master

Thanks for the review, should I move the post from the other Bulgaria posts into this?
wii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 18:10   #19
Richani
Party nut

Thanks for the review and for the nice pics ! seems that you've had lots of fun !

~~ Ријaнa [love2] Алфaвил ~

~You gotta fight, for your right to party~
Richani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2011, 20:16   #20
mirela
forever young dreamer

HI, i was there...to Sofia...next to U !!! It was great !!!
mirela is offline   Reply With Quote