Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 14 Oct 2010, 09:29   #1
VicT
Dreamer

Andreas Bessay aka av4eva - warning

Hi everybody ,

Sorry for posting this here but it looks like I've got no choice.

Several weeks ago I decided to buy several AV singles from the forum member from Porthugal av4eva (Andreas Bessay). He offered me a good price for it.

110 euros has been sent according to the bank details he gave me. And then he stated in the e-mail that he hadn't received it. And as I checked up that money wasn't returned by his bank. Moreover, after I e-mailed him with the document scan proving the fact of sending money he didn't reply anymore!

So it looks like this guy is frauding! Please be aware of dealing with him!

So 110 euro is lost. If anyone knows how to contact him would you please help me the mess?

Best regards,
Victor
Last edited by VicT; 14 Oct 2010 at 13:11.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 11:44   #2
VicT
Dreamer

I've got the e-mails proving the deal with Andreas and bank documents proving the fact of transfer as well. I wrote Andreas several times and have been waiting for an answer still. If there's a bank error it would be nice if he could check everything up at his side... But as I said - still no reply... If it's needed I can post all the documents here...
Old 14 Oct 2010, 12:00   #3
Kaz
Her...

Don't you think you should be doing this in a more legal way?

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 12:02   #4
VicT
Dreamer

Gladly. But please advice me what should I do?
Old 14 Oct 2010, 12:09   #5
VicT
Dreamer

I think someone here should know Andreas and help me to get in contact with him.

Just imagine yourself at my place. What would you do with foreign person who doesn't answer your emails and that the only way to contact him?
Old 14 Oct 2010, 13:35   #6
VicT
Dreamer

Dear moderators!

Please correct "av4ever" to "av4eva" in the thread's name.

Sorry for the misspelling!
Old 14 Oct 2010, 13:54   #7
VicT
Dreamer

Yes, delete the thread and keep on buying cds from Andreas Bassay.

Thank you all very very much for your support dear AV fans.

I'm much appreciated. Indeed
Old 14 Oct 2010, 14:02   #8
VicT
Dreamer

The situation is clearly desrcibed in the very first message: I paid and got nothing.

And the nicks are very similar indeed: av4ever and av4eva. Don't you think so?

Sadly it's much safer to buy AV stuff on Ebay and feel your protected rather than buy from AV fans on AV forum.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 14:29   #9
wii
Dream Master

Victor,

I understand your problem, that's why you should NEVER deal with someone that you don't know like this...

If you don't know the person and you really want an item you should tell the person to post on eBay, where buyers are protected.

I have banned all 3 accounts this person had, that the usernames were similar is hard to do anything about, but we always keep a good eye on the forum and the use. I don't think we had a problem like this for the almost 10 years online, but if it happens again we may have to forbid all sales on the forum.

In your case, you can't do much, but if you send me a private message, I will give you all 3 emails this person had for his accounts.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 15:49   #10
MalilaM
Random Motion

@Victor: It's good to let the community be aware about a fraudster, but you can easily see the Dreamroom is not involved with the people selling their items. It's individuals' responsibility to make sure about the reputation of sellers and buyers.
If you are a lawyer, you will know better about the real legal actions you can take, like contacting the bank in Portugal, and/or starting a judiciary process in your country, but New Horizons definitely cannot help you to do anything else than what the Dream Master has offered.

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
Closed Thread