View Single Post
Old 07 Aug 2017, 19:07   #48
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

I started listening to him in 2012, and it was by pure accident in a way. A person was listening to Jay Z's Forever Young remix / cover and I liked it so I looked it up and found the original. I listened to it and liked it somewhat at least, and, for whatever reason, I told myself to look up their other stuff. I started with Fallen Angel, and then went to Sounds Like a Melody, and then to Big in Japan and then to their latest album (which was CROG, and I remember seeing Strange Attractor-related stuff that far back on their Facebook page... A promo image, to be exact). I was hooked pretty much immediately. His deep, poetic lyrics and the catchy-as-hell music to accompany the lyrics is just pure bliss. For many years I've watched concerts of theirs and I was just blown away at how good he is and I just knew I had to see him for myself. We got the tickets to the Chicago show, and yesterday I got up at 5 AM and managed to stay up from that time up until 5 AM today, so I stayed up 24 damn hours, but you know what? I finally got to see him, and that's justifiable enough to me. :)
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote