View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2003, 08:48   #20
Streetside Romeo
Strange Attractor

Hey Dustin! Thank you very much for your feedback! I am proud and happy that you like my project so much - such feedback, to see that what we do really has some kind of effect, is fuel for us to invest even more time (and money...that is the hardest thing when you found a band and try to get something bigger started) in Ephemere. I am also happy that I obviously succeeded in transporting the desired athmosphere.
Thanks also a lot for your honest feedback to the songs!
Well - the difference between the voice on Song of a Siren and Hopelessley is, that it's me who sings on the first, my brother who sings on the second track.
So I hope that on my further records I will be able to satisfy you with my voice :-))
No, for real: I like to be criticized constructively, and this record is -when it comes to recording quality and expression- really not the best ever done of that song, which is also a bit owed to the rather cheap technical equipment.
On younger records I sang with more devotion and gave more input level to the voice-track. And with our new microphone the songs should finally sound quite as good as they do life and not that filtered.
I am very looking forward to your comments on the other songs! Keep in touch!

I prefer to walk with my own feet
I prefer to dance to my own beat
I prefer to sing my own song
I prefer to live - do you wanna come along?
(Ephemere - Eternal Travelers pt. III)

NEW ALBUM RELEASED:
Check out my synth-rock band EPHEMERE's latest, the wonderfully synth-heavy LP "Hobos & Architects": www.ephemere.de
Streetside Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote