Thread: The News Topic
View Single Post
Old 09 Jun 2009, 17:30   #10
Kaz
Her...

13 European elections

I'm so annoyed and pretty scared to tell you the truth. The swing to the far right IS pretty scary! What makes me more annoyed is that that bombastic little twerp from the British National Party (BNP), Prick (or Nick as he was born) Griffin, now gets a seat in the European parliament and thinks he's something far more important than he really is. Now he thinks he is a mainstream politician and can spout his poison all around. Now he's in a perfect position to start demanding that his party's policy of withdrawing from the EU comes through. What else he is capable of persuading people of is the really scary part.

Was great he was stopped in his tracks by egg-pelting demonstrators today but that's not going to be enough to pull in his pompous swollen head. And he complains that this is no democracy! People have the right to demonstrate, he says, but not to throw eggs at a political party leader! Ahem, and who gives him the democratic right to exclude people based on their race or colour? Where's the democracy in that? Scares me that so many people voted for him and his party this time around but lethargy in voting (or not) for the real mainstream parties means that allows him and his kind in where they shouldn't be.

If this is the way the UK is going, I'll never live there again.

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.
Last edited by Kaz; 09 Jun 2009 at 17:37.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote