View Single Post
Old 04 Jul 2021, 10:41   #29
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

But, to speak frankly: I bet no one here would give you ever a „yes, you should“. Because we all love the chance to sneak in here every once in a while and to enjoy the connection that you, Willy, have provided to the fan base. This is unique.
However, I can imagine that after all these years, such a legacy is something that not only brings glory and honor, but could also be perceived as a burden. And that at some point you wonder whether life without this obligation (which such a platform undoubtedly is) feels a bit freer. I would probably feel that way, as far as I know myself.
If that is what you feel, then the alternative question might be: can you imagine that someone else should continue the Dreamroom in your sense?
Please don't take these open thoughts the wrong way. I'm not trying to talk you into anything - I'm just trying to understand you.
And I can only repeat myself: I would be grateful if the Dreamroom continues to exist.
Whatever happens: Thank you for all your commitment over the years, Willy. Respect!
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote