Thread: Mesh
View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2001, 23:36   #8
Dingerz
Dreamer

OH BABY!! MESH!! Alright, I'll calm down
: ) I too can't recommend this band more. I have been trading videos/CD's/tapes over the net for over 5 years. Over that five years the amount of times I have been sent tapes by "up and coming"' bands is close to a gazillion. Most often, I listen to them once, then couldn't care if I heard them again - most of the time they're good - but just too immature (in the production sense)

One day I was trading DM with a fellow fan and he had nothing to offer so he gave me a tape with mesh's first two albums on it. I thought oh, why the hell not. I got the tape and could not believe my ears as far as what I was hearing...

I strongly reccoment The Point at Which it Falls Apart for anyone who wants to check them out because it is more pop - closer to Alphaville. They can get almost industrial sounding yes, and their oldest album Fragile is like that. Also, if you want to download - try to get a hold of Trust You. It's an amazing song. And Waves as mentioned before is really good. (with mark Oh)

I heard that they are playing in New York in March...this is my one opportunity to see them, mind you it's a long trek for me since I live in Toronto Canada. The other bad thing is that it would cut into my DM fund (for the tour this summer) I'm torn...

Willy - do you want me to send you another song? In fact, let's forget this runaround - I'm going to mail you with my lists and we'll
have to set up a trade. I'll make sure you get the DM 1980 boot, a mesh compilation and whatever else you'd like. If anyone else would like a mesh compilation cd, mail me and I'll make you one!

Tara
...after all, a compilaton tape is what made me a fan (hence buying everything mesh can offer)
Dingerz is offline   Reply With Quote