View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2017, 07:42   #27
wii
Dream Master

I wrote on my Facebook page about this event, and asked: "Who's joining this?". Got lots of replies, but read this from Carl in Sweden (copied here with permission):

Who's joining this?
So I said to my wife: ”Oh Patti, Ain’t it strange but we now face New horizons and I know this will mean some Danger in your paradise, but we need to talk (although you’re not In the mood).” So, we brought the family together and (If) the audience was listening. I said: “There won’t be a Summer in Berlin this year and oh yes that’s right, no Jerusalem either, I know we had plans for that but you can be On the beach as much as you like, play in Patricia´s Park and there will be some Summer rain when you can have indoor activities and wait for Tomorrow. They asked me why so I said: “You know The one thing I love is to live Today, therefore I want to live through The impossible dream and be in Control of myself. I will always be Here by your side but we need to turn our pockets Inside out so your (Universal) daddy can fulfill his Fantastic dream. Caroline and Ariana, your Jet set days are over for at least Five years”.
My wife said: “Say it ain’t so Joe” and I answered: “Some people will travel, some will not but I want to see this Crazy show. Please have Faith in me and I promise it will Change the World. There will be Headlines about this and maybe they will call us Fools and maybe the Next generation will talk about this For a million years. I know this will throw us Into the dark financially but thanks to our 20th century savings I can travel to Dangerous places and treasure that Golden feeling and truly state that Life is king. You know you can always Call me… (Lies, no time for that…)”. She looked at me, asking herself whether this was Heaven or hell and said: “Something is wrong here but I suppose that is how the Mysteries of love works And I wonder how our marriage turned Upside down? You need to Wake up!” So I woke up and asked myself: “What is love? Is a Return to paradise still possible?”
Those were the days back in Berlin 2004 and Paris 2014 but we have now reached a Paradigm shift. There will always be more Afternoons in Utopia, I will keep the Flame and try to stay Forever young and it won’t be the End of the world (just one of The things I didn’t do) but next time you Carry your flag please Dance with me in a Heartbreak city nearby. Wishful thinking? Anyway, the answer is unfortunately no.
wii is offline   Reply With Quote