View Single Post
Old 17 May 2017, 19:38   #1325
Slava
Dreamer

Streetside Romeo, good speech man, thank you, I’m ready to sign every single word of it. Wish I could write so exact and complete.
Poul Erik, other guys, who feel disappointed a bit with new album. I share my vision just trying to switch your point of view to more positive if possible. “I don’t like” to “I don’t understand”. Adding “yet” then. And “but I keep trying”.
Generally, I understand the difference in positions that comes from each’s personal AV story. My one began in 1992 when I was a 1st-year student and lucky heard my first two tracks by AV on my mate’s tape. It was BIJ Freedom Mix and SLAM from HF 1984-92. I liked the vocal and was inspired with the passion that was coming from the sounds. I ran to recording studio and got my “first” AV album – The Breathtaking Blue. I was surprised and my mate said “it’s not AV”, but much more than to be surprised I was completely gone with new found ability and flexibility to understand new music. Then AIU and FY appeared in my live of course, so I was ready to meet Prostitute’s release understanding already at that time, Alphaville can be quite different from album to album. Since that, TBB and Prostitute are the reference level and the essence of Alphaville for me. May be that is why I accept SA so easy and naturally.
Anyway, can I hope that everyone here who disappointed with SA is still far from rolling out a banner “Go away, you’re not Alphaville” in front of stage on upcoming live show? Good. Cheers!
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote