View Single Post
Old 05 May 2020, 10:05   #18
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeseven View Post
The fact that the file is mono is nothing more than the result of an unintended error somewhere within the production/conversion process of the video release - which we have simply overseen (or overheard) within the short period of time we had. Such things can happen, unfortunately. I was about to discuss a solution, then I came across IMHO arrogant comments (not yours, MGF - I understand the wish for a stereo file a 100%) on YT like „An Utopia in Mono is fake. Sorry.“.
I might not act mature, but in all honesty I lose motivation in pleasing such people, so I won’t trigger any action in fixing this.

Oh... Wow. That's a shame. It's not immature for you to react this way. Pardon the French, but anyone would get pissed if they were verbally shit on for a simple oversight such as this... Sorry that somebody spoiled it and discouraged you from resolving this.

It really says a lot that you and the band are even willing to post these songs after the smear campaign and misleading garbage which went on YouTube during SA's production. You surely know what I'm referring to. I and every other fan thank you for it ten times over. It shows how much you all care about the fans

A quick question: Do you remember that 2011 Strange Attractor vinyl art? It had a whole list of songs, some of which were made up according to you (such as "Rama Lama Ding Dong"). One of them is "The Carnival Is Over". In the pre-chorus part of "Springtime Cherries" Marian says "And now the carnival is over". Is that an old name for the song or was it its own thing?
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote