wii
Dream Master

7 Concert in Esbjerg (Denmark), Jun 2012

Alphaville
Esbjerg Rock Festival
Esbjerg - Denmark
1 + 2 June 2012

Metting up + Party

So finally it was time again for a huge group of AV fans to check in at The Dreamroom Hotel! First we went to Spisetuen for a very nice dinner and after we had our own party in the basement of the hotel, including an AV quiz that Krapplund created. Lots of fun and totally ready for the next day!

Esbjerg Rock Festival

Most of us arrived at the festival when T'Pau was still performing and that gave us enough time to find good standing places in the front of the stage to get beers and to wait for Midge ure. What a great singer still after all these years!

This was the band line up for this day:

12.00 - 12.50 - TīPau
13.00 - 13.50 - Midge Ure
14.00 - 14.50 - Belinda Carlisle
15.30 - 16.30 - Rocazino
17.10 - 18.20 - Nik Kershaw
19.00 - 20.10 - Alphaville
20.50 - 22.05 - Kim Wilde
22.45 - 24.00 - Dodo and the Dodos

I was enjoying almost all of the bands but of course the big main reason must have been Alphaville! The band entered the stage wearing sunglasses and fortunately Marian already had some little hair growing on his head again..

This was the set-list:

Golden Feeling
Call Me
Dance With Me
Gravitation Breakdown
Big In Japan
Heaven On Earth
I Die for U today
Monkey In The Moon
A Victory Of Love
Sounds like a Melody
Forever Young

--------

Apollo

The guys were in a very good mood and so were we! After the concert Marian appeared backstage for some short talks and some pics and also told us to be watching Kim Wilde's show.

We have been very lucky with the weather, but when the evening started it got freezing cold so most of us decided not to watch Kim Wilde anymore and go back to the hotel. Arrived at the hotel we got an sms from Elena to tell us that there was a party at Alphaville's Hotel and it was very close to CabInn, so we went for a short walk and had a brilliant time there with the band!

Cant believe its all over already, time goes fast. But great memories again and very happy to have met so many of you guys again! Special thanks to Alphaville and of course to Poul E as well for all the help, hotel/restaurant bookings and organizing work that he has done!

Gallery:

http://www.alphaville.org/gallery/browseimages.php?c=78

Videoes:

Last edited by Krapplund; 07 Jun 2012 at 13:58.
wii is offline   Reply With Quote