View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2012, 15:10   #28
Lena
Dreamer

Well, either too pessimistic or quite dreamy contemplations and conclusions and somebody’s awaiting the answer?

Here is the answer – CRYONICS, the relatively new science which results are closely connected with organ manufacture technologies, nanotechnology, human cloning, advancement of medicine, transhumanism, immortology, etc.. If one thinks the concept of cryoconservation is nothing but pure fantastics, then they are mistaken, and I’m sure they are! The whole thing now is about when modern sciences will advance so that those diseases or/and injuries a man perished from will be
cured at least. And then his/her frozen body would be unfrozen and restored or resurrected, whichever word you like. Cryonics establishments are in USA and Russia (Moscow), experiments are in full swing and certain and considerable results have already been achieved, and that’s only the beginning of the new era, I believe!
A group of people in Russia (including some Europeans and not that few in USA) have been frozen and great minds (professors as well) support the greatest idea ever, don’t you think! Why die when one is full of love for life and can just substitute some old and worn organs for the new ones and when it becomes possible just to get your or your relative’s body frozen for a while unless science is able to let one recover…

If you wanna details (and there’s a lot of them) just let me know. If one lost their dear one(s) and knows how it feels or just thinks the disaster will happen soon or later, they will see this is the only chance indeed!!
Last edited by Lena; 30 Dec 2012 at 15:16.
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote