View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2009, 23:00   #2
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

- Alphaville donīt got any recordcompany yet, but they will release the album faster without a recordcompany.

- Tracks on the new album: 11

- some songs on the album:

Gravitation Breakdown
A Handful Of Darkness
Call Me, Call Me Down
Heaven On Earth
I Die For You Today
Eternally Yours
Song For No One
Stroke Of Midnight
The Things I Didn't Do

- Concerning ther remastering of the first three cds, we are not considering that at the mo because we are fully occupied with the new album.

- Around the new album: I am very positive about the new album. I think it's simply fantastic. I was going through the songs today and I was blown away by them. I have only the highest expectations.

- If not the album will be released this year will we will play the entire album on the anniversary event in Prague on the 16th of december.

- We have plenty of possible choices for a single release on the album. If we go with a record company, we will definitely have a single.

- About "my alphaville" at moonbase: We intend to create a complete new invironment behind that gate. It costs a lot of time and money. Be prepared to be surprised.

- The won't be any rerelease of Dreamscapes or CrazyShow, definitely.

- Sebastian is a genius. I think no one outsideof Alphaville ever interpreted our music better than him.

- The working title is "Catching Rays On Giant". Meanwhile we got so used to it that we hardly can think of another title. But who knows.

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Last edited by Krapplund; 26 Jun 2009 at 23:04.
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote