Thread: The News Topic
View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2010, 21:18   #16
Marina Orchid
Back from the light

Thank you for your thoughts, dears !
There were two bursts in the center: the first at 7.56 at Лубянка, the second at 8.37-40 at Парк культуры. The eyewitnesses say that some people were leaving the metro in blood, somebody's hair and ...oh well, you understand. People in metro weren't informed about the burst at Лубянка and of course weren't warned about the possible further threat. It was announced that there were SOME technical defects and that it was recommended to use the buses, taxi and so on... One guy said that after this announcement the train in which he was, had been standing for 10 minutes in the tunnel before the station, then passed it by and had been standing for another 5 minutes before Парк культуры, then they finally reached this damned station, left the train and 3 minutes after there was the second explosion and the following fire. Only after that people were asked to evacuate, but nobody switched off the turnstiles and the additional doors weren't opened as well. There was a terrible crushing!
The internet and the mobile connection almost didn't work in the center of Moscow for half a day, I couldn't phone to those about whom I seriously worried. Thanks God nobody of my friends and relatives occurred to be there!
On Friday the bomb was found on the train station of my native town in Moscow region but it was defused. Awful!
The memory about all this terrorist attacks is every day before my eyes. All my windows look at the place of the first terrorist act in Moscow at Гурьянова, where the first house was blowed up.

And we know that we know what we know.
Is it truth?
Marina Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote