Thread: I Satellite
View Single Post
Old 03 Mar 2003, 19:07   #7
i satellite
Dreamer

Thanks for the support Russ. I SATELLITE just finished playing our first show ever at the AUTOBAHN 2 Electro-pop festival in the US on Saturday night and it went very well. We played A Victory of Love to a packed house as the final song in our set and it was very well received. Afterwards, when I was asked which album the song came from, I encouraged several to pick up Alphaville's first album as it is one of our all-time favorites ever. Our full-length AUTO:MATIC was released the week before the show. The studio vocal version of AVOL is included on our limited edition EP, AUTO:. We are charging $5 plus shipping for the EP to cover the material costs and WEA royalties (approx. $80+). We sold about 30 of these EP's at the show, and have only about 50 of them left. So if you are interested, it is still available, along with our full-length AUTO:MATIC, by e-mailing order@isatellite.info and requesting purchase information. After only being out a week, we only have about 50 EP's left, so we don't expect them to last very long. Our website is currently under construction, and should be ready within the next few weeks. In the meantime you can check out some of our MP3's at www.mp3.com/isatellite. Our influences include Alphaville, Ultravox, Numan, Men Without Hats, Kraftwerk, Neu!, John Foxx, Human League, to name a few. We only use analog synths, hardware sequencers, and vintage effects for all of our songs (no computers).
i satellite is offline   Reply With Quote