Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom

Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom (https://www.alphaville.org/index.php)
-   Alphaville News (https://www.alphaville.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Heartbreak City - New Single (https://www.alphaville.org/showthread.php?t=3573)

*ariAna* 19 Feb 2017 11:00

Why do you think that? [?]

Krapplund 19 Feb 2017 11:51

"As of March 10 you will not only be able to order the brandnew single "Heartbreak City" (Instant Grat!) at Amazon/iTunes, you can also place your album preorder there."

emilzone 20 Feb 2017 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krapplund (Post 256880)
Badly I donīt think we will get a real CD as single this time ......but I hope iīm wrong about this

Agree. CDs become rarities and collectors' items only. I just hope the digital release will include more mixes and b-sides...

hajak 20 Feb 2017 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krapplund (Post 256880)
Badly I donīt think we will get a real CD as single this time ......but I hope iīm wrong about this

I Think the same after Reading this:As of March 10 you will not only be able to order the brandnew single "Heartbreak City" (Instant Grat!) at Amazon/iTunes, you can also place your album preorder there.

But Heartbreak City(Instant Grat)the text says,is "Instant Grat" the "B"side[?]

MalilaM 20 Feb 2017 20:37

It rather seems that the instant gratification will be being able to download it from the digital music store. Hopefully it will be both the CD release and the digital file.

emilzone 21 Feb 2017 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hajak (Post 256889)
I Think the same after Reading this:As of March 10 you will not only be able to order the brandnew single "Heartbreak City" (Instant Grat!) at Amazon/iTunes, you can also place your album preorder there.

But Heartbreak City(Instant Grat)the text says,is "Instant Grat" the "B"side[?]

It's a feature in iTunes, right?

hajak 21 Feb 2017 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalilaM (Post 256902)
It rather seems that the instant gratification will be being able to download it from the digital music store. Hopefully it will be both the CD release and the digital file.

Ok,didnt know that Thanks Malila

MoonMonkey 21 Feb 2017 18:33

Hi Guys,

In my opinion the will be normal format of CD. Just on 10 of March we will be able to download digital format of album and order a single "Heartbreak City" and pre-order a physical format of album.

On Amazon when I order CD before the send me I can download this album.

I know it is a bit different because the will be no physical album yet on the 10 of March but Marian said on the chat It will be :

1. single "Heartbreak City"

2. Vinyl

3.CD or not?

MalilaM 21 Feb 2017 23:08

It would be strange if a vinyl would be launched but not a CD. [?]
*hoping for the best*

ElizabethMalott 21 Feb 2017 23:44

Thanks for linking! Im so exited![smile_big]