Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom

Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom (https://www.alphaville.org/index.php)
-   Atlantic Popes (https://www.alphaville.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   MacAngel enters the Dreamroom forum... (https://www.alphaville.org/showthread.php?t=1536)

MacAngel 17 Nov 2003 04:38

Greetings friends, Mac is back [angel]

NEWS UPDATE:
1. As of 16 November 2003, 5FM Music (SA's #1 Radio Network) has officially selected the {MacAngel} track "Inspirational" for regular playlisting after a trial run on their night radio line-up!!!

Listen to "Inspirational" in streaming audio by visiting www.soundfx.co.za/cdnew.htm (The streaming link can be found under the tracklisting on the site)

Keep checking the forums for more updates and coming soon... NEWS about the official {MacAngel} Summer in Berlin CD Launch [bouncy]

FallenAngel 17 Nov 2003 19:59

Always nice to hear some news!!

And keep the beat going on!!!

MacAngel 18 Dec 2003 11:19

Summer Greetings from {MacAngel} [angel]

There is a lot of NEWS to share but let me start by wishing all of you a Joyous Christmas & a Peaceful New Year 2004! View Christmas card at www.soundfx.co.za/picstemp.htm

A special note to all of you that have been supporting the "MacAngel - Summer in Berlin" album project so far...

THANK YOU for your e-mails, SMS messages, phone calls and comments on the Alphaville & AtlanticPopes forums, you're all gr8 and I can't wait to share my entire "Summer in Berlin" album with you [bouncy]

As a token of my thanx & appreciation, I have added more trax to the final "Summer in Berlin" album tracklisting, offering greater value & more music for your money.

The additional trax are currently being mastered in Germany!

[u]UPDATE:</u>
The {MacAngel} MP3 page (www.soundfx.co.za/mp3.htm) has been updated and has some NEW downloadable MP3 or streaming samples, enjoy [glasses]

[u]COMING SOON:</u>
NEWS & INFO about the official "MacAngel - Summer in Berlin" CD LAUNCH, scheduled for early 2004. This is going to be an AWESOME EVENT! [jump]

[u]REMINDERS:</u>
1. You can pre-order your "MacAngel - Summer in Berlin" CD and receive your album 1 - 2 weeks before the official commercial release CD hits the shelves! The are more benefits for pre-ordering... pls visit www.soundfx.co.za/orders.htm for more info.

2. As of 16 November 2003, "Inspirational" was officially selected for playlisting on 5FM Music Radio - www.5fm.co.za (South Africa's largest pop/rock radio network) after a trial run on their night radio line-up!!! more info @ www.soundfx.co.za/cdnews.htm

Listen to "Inspirational" in streaming audio by visiting www.soundfx.co.za/cdnew.htm (The streaming audio link can be found under the tracklisting on the page)

3. There is a FREE Video Download at www.soundfx.co.za/cdnew.htm This is a 'behind the scenes look at {MacAngel} in Bernhard Lloyd's Berlin Studio'.

THANK YOU for your enthusiasm and enjoying my music [spin]

Tap to you in 2004...

Krapplund 18 Dec 2003 12:01

*still miss the AVOL cover* [wink][wink]

FallenAngel 19 Dec 2003 08:35

Great to see so much good news!!!

If we could hear also good news about that cover of AVOL then I know someone who will be really happy!

russharvey 19 Dec 2003 15:23

yeah, at least put it on the album so that we can hear it when we buy it!!!

MacAngel 31 Dec 2003 14:43

MacAngel returns [angel]

GR8 NEWS!!!

I have just received clearance from my Record Company to release a FREE download link for "Le Mystique Sonar" [jump]

This is the dance track that Bernhard remixed on my first album "DJ MacAngel - Sample This, final edition".

Here's the download link: www.soundfx.co.za/demo/DJ MacAngel meets Bernhard Lloyd - Le Mystique Sonar[Radio Edit].mp3

(If u have problems downloading, pls copy the full link into your browser address line & click enter...)

Enjoy [headphones]

and... HAPPY 2004 [beer]

FallenAngel 31 Dec 2003 16:25

Thank you very much!

A great track from a great album!

May the beat goes on in 2004!!

MacAngel 29 Jan 2004 08:16

Greetings all,

{MacAngel} is back [angel]

Almost a month has past since my last posting on the forums but I have some gr8 news!!!

It's official... [phone]

...after 17 months of preparation & planning, it is time to announce the premier of "MacAngel - Summer in Berlin" on Thurs, 26Feb04 in Cape Town, South Africa! [jump]

I have to say it, "This is a gr8 album!"

Here's a quote: "MacAngel’s composition, coupled with Bernhard's vast experience and impeccable production skills, make this an album that ranks up there alongside the best".

Pre-order your copy of "Summer in Berlin" [u]NOW</u> & receive some gr8 benefits! Order info at www.soundfx.co.za/orders.htm

p.s. If you have already pre-ordered your {MacAngel} CD album, you will be contacted soon for correct postal info.

Thanx for your support [smile]

FallenAngel 29 Jan 2004 08:46

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Wooohooo ! Oops.... Sorry, but I am so excited, I am so happy ! ! !

Can't wait for that mail!!