Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom

Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom (https://www.alphaville.org/index.php)
-   Dream Polls (https://www.alphaville.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How often do you hear AV on the radio? (https://www.alphaville.org/showthread.php?t=1770)

JaJaJa 10 Dec 2009 17:25

Great stuff, Richani! [beer]
Could you record it?

colette 10 Dec 2009 17:26

That's great Richani - what did they ask you? Did you tell them about the AV party??!!!

Richani 10 Dec 2009 17:33

In my sms I told about Prague and concert and so yes the asked for it !! [wink] And they also told me "Funny that a person of your age is interested in AV ! We love to hear that! And which song would you like us to play for you? me: Big in japan ! (not that I had much choice with only 2 songs known in this country [laugh] )
"Ohh thats a great song !! good choice !" (they say that for every song that gets requested but hey... [drink])

Too bad I couldnt record it :-( I was hoping to find it back on the official website..but no luck [smile]

colette 10 Dec 2009 20:00

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitesina 10 Dec 2009 21:26

I canīt believe it! This week I have heard AV on the radio! Ok... but just FY and BIJ.

Richani 10 Dec 2009 22:24

Same songs here.. we used to had SLAM too but only when we ask nicely for it -_-;

I gonna send sms next time for carry your flag and lets see what happends [laugh]

Richani 27 Dec 2009 10:51

Now listening to AV - BIJ on the radio at the Top 2000 for 2009 yeey!!!

Marina Orchid 28 Dec 2009 08:59

The miracle has happened!!! I've heard AV on the radio ... in Russia...!!! [smile2][beer][beer]
*happy*

JaJaJa 28 Dec 2009 18:21

Three possible explanations:
1. Richani has called that station
2. Elena knows someone at that station
3. My last call with Wladimir P. has been fruitful

Marina Orchid 28 Dec 2009 21:59

[laugh][laugh]
If only... There can hardly be any other explanations.
Special "thank you" for mentioning the last [love2]person[love2] [smile2].

JaJaJa 28 Dec 2009 23:18

You're welcome. Don't you say thank you to have called him?

Marina Orchid 28 Dec 2009 23:36

[laugh] And for this also large "thank you" [smile2].

JaJaJa 29 Dec 2009 00:12

Oh, it's been a pleasure, Mme.! [smile]

Richani 04 Jan 2010 17:11

hell yeah I heard them today !! [smile2] (and without any stalking/phonecalls [wink])

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: I

Richani 09 Jan 2010 10:43

Oh my god I got called by Radio Veronica again after sending a simple requesting sms [laugh] This time I asked for SLAM [smile] I just keep on promoting !! [mean][devil]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: II

FallenAngel 09 Jan 2010 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richani (Post 194369)
Oh my god I got called by Radio Veronica again after sending a simple requesting sms [laugh] This time I asked for SLAM [smile] I just keep on promoting !! [mean][devil]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: II

Good so, keep up the good work...[smile2]

Richani 09 Jan 2010 12:03

Just doing my best [wink][wink]

Mateusz 09 Jan 2010 22:49

everyday. They're playing always alphaVille, because in Poland we have the best radio stations in the world. They're working 24h for people. HAHAHA.... I don't remember when i last heard something from alphaVille. Hmmm... one time i heard Big In Japan, about 1 month ago, and it was a special radio station called "golden hits" WOW.

FallenAngel 10 Jan 2010 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateusz (Post 194550)
everyday. They're playing always alphaVille, because in Poland we have the best radio stations in the world.

Good that I know it, next time I speak with my colleagues in Poland I ask that they play AV for me!

Richani 24 Jan 2010 16:05

When I was having a nice talk with the mum of my friend, the radio started playing AV and we were like..... W0000hoooo!!! [laugh] She is cool, she likes AV [smile]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: III

fishbones 24 Jan 2010 17:01

Big in Japan was played on radio 2 earlier in the week and i missed it.[banghead][banghead] But i listened to the show on the website, not quite the same but it was still exciting. [smile]

Richani 30 Jan 2010 12:28

Ohh magic I heard AV again ! [laugh]Forever Young and it was used for the "guess-the-song game' what a shame I didnt have my phone with me on that moment..maybe I could have won a prize with it [laugh]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: IIII

Richani 02 Feb 2010 15:19

Ohhh great ! Radio Veronica called me back after the really huge sms that I sent them with my AV request [drink] I always wonder why I always am the lucky one being choses out of thousends of people.. oh well, me happy again ! [smile2]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: IIII I

Pitesina 02 Feb 2010 19:20

I have heard them more frequently. Last Friday I heard FY at night. Today BIJ in the morning. Just that two songs, but I love it!

colette 15 Feb 2010 15:45

Have got 2 young lads decorating my house and they are whistling, humming and singing along to Forever Young by Jayzee as I type this - how proud do I feel?! (not quite AV on the radio but the nearest you ever get to it in here in UK!)

Richani 15 Feb 2010 16:10

Its better than nothing ! cool ! [wink]

I arrived at work, the radio on, and the forst thing I heard was BIJ !! What a great start of the week !

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: IIII II

Pitesina 15 Feb 2010 17:04

Last Friday night I heard FY and today BIJ!!

Richani 15 Feb 2010 17:07

I could have heard FY on friday as well during the Top 80's 880, but my idiot colleagues switched Radio veronica to Radio NL becaue they wanted to hear bad Carneval songs there to get in the mood [boggled]

manu 15 Feb 2010 18:38

it happens sometimes that BIJ or SLAM or FY was playing on my work radio but very rarely,altough i would prefer listen a new song playing on tunes.

Richani 06 Mar 2010 13:29

This is awesome !! I sent an sms to Radio Veronica again, but not just to request an AV song, I wanted more [laugh] I just got sick of the fact that they always promote bands like U2, Bon Jovi etc. when they gonna have a little concert, but they never tell anything about AV, and their concerts (not even about AV coming to Holland this year) NO wonder that so many people seriously think that the bandmembers have passed away ages ago [banghead]

Anyway, I was lucky that Radio called me back *again* after sending that sms and they started to ask me things about them [smile] I know I wasnt allowed; but I started to promote them like a crazy and so around 8 million people could hear it [laugh] instead of kicking my ass they got curious even more and started to do some research themselfs and decided to share that information on the radio [smile] WOW !!! <3 <3

Too bad they refused to play the song I actually asked for, but SLAM made me darn happy as well ^^

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: IIII III

Pitesina 06 Mar 2010 13:58

WOW!!! Great Richani! Itīs a great step! Congratulations!

Richani 06 Mar 2010 14:01

Thanks Pitesina !! I told them about going to Vaxjo to see AV; they want me to send them a review of their concert/gig when I come back [smile2] that will be my next step! [laugh]

Pitesina 28 Mar 2010 23:38

I have heard FY and BIJ maybe four times in one week! The other day a man was selling pirates CDs in the train an there was BIJ in the music recopilation. I felt so strange to hear AV in the subway! [smoke]

Richani 29 Mar 2010 15:55

No luck for me this week :-( Its time I call Radio Veronica again ^^

colette 29 Mar 2010 17:16

I heard them on FFH 80-er again on Saturday - they played Forever Young.

Richani 19 Jun 2010 13:19

Radio Veronica called me today and asked me for a review about Retropop [laugh][laugh] Of course they also played AV for me after that - whoohoo !!!! [smile]

Amount of AV songs being played on Radio Veronica for this year: IIII IIII

colette 19 Jun 2010 19:56

They called you and then played AV? ! Yey! That's progress Richani!!!!

Richani 20 Jun 2010 12:36

Yes they wanted me to tell them about Retropop and then I asked them to play AV [laugh][laugh] And as it was Holland - Japan yesterday they choosed to play BIJ - yeyyyy !!

Ohh yes I'll never give up to get AV more popular here !! Maybe they come to Holland again then [laugh][laugh]

FallenAngel 20 Jun 2010 13:51

Never enough...

colette 06 Aug 2010 11:55

My old friend from school has recently got a job as a DJ on our local radio station in Birmingham and he will play Alphaville for me - yeyyyyyyy! (he's playing Duran Duran for me at the moment!)