Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom

Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom (https://www.alphaville.org/index.php)
-   Alphaville Discussion (https://www.alphaville.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Catching Rays On Giant (DVD) (https://www.alphaville.org/showthread.php?t=3005)

Krapplund 23 Sep 2010 15:09

Catching Rays On Giant (DVD)

1 - What do you THINK will be on the DVD to the new album Catching Rays On Giant [?]

2 - And what do you HOPE will be on the DVD [?]

Gravitation 23 Sep 2010 15:59

Concerts in Prague;
Clip I Die For You Today (+ maybe 1 clip );
Photo

FallenAngel 23 Sep 2010 17:19

1. Concert in Prague

2. Concert in Tipi Berlin

Krapplund 23 Sep 2010 17:40

I think the concert from Prague will be on the DVD.

And maybe a "live" clip with the song "Weil Die Hoffnung Nie Vergeht" together with Karel Gott. Marian and Co was there day before and practiced before the concert, and maybe Karel also, and made some clips.....would be lovely anyway...

Don´t think it will be any clips from Tipi back in 2004 (audio recording could not be used)....

But would love to have the first part of the concert with the string orchestra (they might have recorded the sound of it and put on after, though Marian has said it would not be the same feeling than)....

But i´m also thinking, maybe both new music videos are on the DVD [?] Or why not all the music videos from WEA also....[love]

poul e 23 Sep 2010 17:44

I think there will be pictures, lyrics, the new musicvideo and some live clips
I hope there will be a lot of video from the 20th and 25th anniversary parties and in a perfect world also all their musicvideos in remastered versions!!!

Krapplund 23 Sep 2010 17:50

If there will be a live-concert at the DVD, I want it to be like on the Joachim Witt DVD "Auf Ewig". There you can in the begining of every song click on a buttom and get a declaration, history, feelings around the song from Marian himself....

Foolship1077 24 Sep 2010 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krapplund (Post 213431)
But i´m also thinking, maybe both new music videos are on the DVD [?] Or why not all the music videos from WEA also....[love]

I think they'll have to work out a deal with WEA before they can do that. While it is possible for a band's older titles to be re-released under a new distributor, Universal will have to get the okay first, or sign a deal, however that stuff works...

vafe 24 Sep 2010 07:12

No, not will be the concert from Prague on the DVD.
I think will be the video ID4UT, the CROG with 5.1 surround sound and some demos and remixes of the new songs.

Hajas 24 Sep 2010 14:51

I hope to be the show... I love AV live!

JaJaJa 24 Sep 2010 16:02

Since I've seen those common releases of a new album + DVD as ltd. edition only in this way, I'd assume
the DVD will contain just some Making Of-footage, so interviews, maybe some live excerpt and one or
two videos, all in all around 30 min. of playing time.
Don't aim to spoil illusions though.