PDA

View Full Version : Headlines!

Staffan
18 Dec 2001, 13:16
Woot, got my headlines today!

Really enjoyed reading the personal articles about the meeting etc.

See you on the other side...

I'm a danger in your paradise.

leenix
20 Dec 2001, 16:13
Staffan: may I humbly ask on what other side? Heaven? Hell? Narnia? The Delta quadrant? Nangijala? Göteborg/Mölndal city limit? You? :)

...---... life will kill you in the end ...---...

Avil
20 Dec 2001, 16:18
I got mine a couple of days ago, really nice to read about the meeting, I really wanted to go back and be there forever.

~/~/~Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, live today~/~/~

russharvey
20 Dec 2001, 16:38
maybe its too much to ask..... but my fanclub has only produced one fanclub magazine since 1999! You guys should put up an archive somewhere where interested people like me could actually get to read and enjoy a fanzine?? Just a thought......

***This life is expensive, but at least it comes with a free trip around the sun!***

Staffan
27 Dec 2001, 02:22
New year? Street?

I'm a danger in your paradise.

russharvey
27 Dec 2001, 20:57
New Year? Street? What do you mean Staffan?

***This life is expensive, but at least it comes with a free trip around the sun!***

hardin
28 Dec 2001, 13:43
It's always a pleasure to get the Headlines.
Many compliments to Joakim Hollander for the work.
Great articles about the meetings (I never been to). I think it's the distance, southern Sweden and Denmark is too far away for me, and my economy.

Avil
28 Dec 2001, 14:55
Hardin, you have to come to the next one then! It´s in Sweden!

~/~/~Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, live today~/~/~

wii
28 Dec 2001, 19:29
russharvey,

our magazine is written in the scandinavian languages, so you wouldn´t get so much enjoyment reading it anyway...

quote:Originally posted by russharvey:

maybe its too much to ask..... but my fanclub has only produced one fanclub magazine since 1999! You guys should put up an archive somewhere where interested people like me could actually get to read and enjoy a fanzine?? Just a thought......

http://www.alphaville.org/images/dance.gif

micki
29 Dec 2001, 04:00
does it cost anything??...if it does, how much??

"Santa's little helper"

russharvey
29 Dec 2001, 05:54
Thanks Willy! well, it was worth a shot.