PDA

View Full Version : Trades?

Soulboy
30 May 2001, 17:21
Hello friends!
With total respect for AV, I'm wondering if there are any fans who deal in CDR trading?
Thanks,
Mike

Edited by - wii on 30 May 2001 20:38:37

Avil
30 May 2001, 18:32
Hm, this maybe fits more in the Merchandise section heh?

-I love you dangerously-

Soulboy
30 May 2001, 18:40
Oops...didn't see the merch section. Good call!:)

wii
30 May 2001, 19:41
Iīve moved the topic to "Merchandise" and deleted the extra topic you posted.

Please keep in mind that most fans donīt deal with CDR, because AV doesnīt get anything from this, but there are other ways - what are you looking for?

http://www.alphaville.org/images/dance.gif

Soulboy
30 May 2001, 21:05
Hello!

Well, the main reason for my inquiry is that I've heard DREAMSCAPES, and there are selected tracks that I'd love to have on cd. Yet, I'm not in the position to be able to buy the entire set. What would you suggest?

Thanks,
Mike

nightguard
27 Jun 2001, 21:44
I'm trading or selling old Alphaville articles and cuttings as a whole,if you want a list don't hesitate and write me to my email address!!

we are what we are

wii
27 Jun 2001, 21:47
Canīt you post your list here?

http://www.alphaville.org/images/dance.gif

nightguard
29 Jun 2001, 17:34
Of course!!
advert for Afternoons album (france)/Marian musste 25kg abspecken(bravo)/Bernhard leistet zivildienst(bravo)/Alphaville (bravo)/1985 wollen Alphaville amerika erobern!(pop-rocky)/Wir sitzen alle..(bravo)/Marian denkt nur eine...(bravo)/Alphaville (bravo)/Spielen auf der Bravo superfete/Neuer hammer aus der hexenkuche(pop-rocky)/Proben der weltuntergang(bravo)/Umzug bei Alphaville(bravo)/Bravo star-album 84/Stecken in der klemme!(pop-rocky)/Manchmal geh'n wir uns...(Bravo)/Alphaville mit neuem mann(bravo)/Feiern comeback(bravo)/Bravo enthullt das geheimnis/Die rocky horror alpha show(pop-rocky)/Des teutons toniques(france)/Pause vorbei!(pop-rocky)/Alphaville machen mode(pop-rocky)/Wir haben das grosse los..(bravo)/3 berlinois timides(france)/Alphaville am bravo-telephone/20 alphaville lps zu gewinnen(pop-rocky)/stars kampfen fur die umwelt(pop-rocky)/songbook dance with me (popcorn)/bravo steckbrief/zukunftsmusik aus munster(bravo)/na lince praha-berlin(bravo-bratislava)/melden sich mit hit zuruck(pop-rocky)/mit rick auf jet set kurs(bravo)/kreierten neue club-shirts(bravo)/neuer start mit red rose(bravo)/bernhard muss aunrucken(bravo)/songbook romeos(pop-rocky) plus 3 little posters of one page each and a couple of little cuttings.I have more items to swap,specially a large video and articles collection.For this I prefer to write personal e-mails.

we are what we are