PDA

View Full Version : AV-Islands [live]

Avil
15 Mar 2001, 22:26
I just dicovered this song Islands of AV.
This livesong was on the historycassette, and is really nice! What do you think?
Have you heard it...someone?

-Im your best friend-the dream-

simpledumbpilot
16 Mar 2001, 00:41
i havent heard the AV version of Islands as i dont have the History cassete(can anyone record it on CD-R or Mini-Disc pleeeeeeease?I'll happily send a 3 hour video of AV in return).I do have the original by New Musik.its from the album they released called ''From A To B'' (side 1,track 5,1980,GTO Records cat.no.GTLP041)and was called ''On Islands'' on the LP.New Musik's biggest hit was a song called ''Living By Numbers'' which is on the same album as is really good,in fact the whole album is really good,very reccommended.

Avil
16 Mar 2001, 14:37
You can find AVs version on Napster.
Should hear it!

-Im your best friend-the dream-

wonder2000
12 Dec 2001, 17:15
Wau...I love it.

"It`s me - Julian"

Avil
13 Dec 2001, 16:49
I listened to it today, and I think the music in it is great. But the female singer...who is that???? She sings like a...something...

~/~/~Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, live today~/~/~

russharvey
15 Dec 2001, 13:25
I have History on CD! The woman singer is probably Gabi Becker??

This song On Islands was originally done by New Muzik, but was also covered by Camoflouge - another interesting 80's band!

***This life is expensive, but at least it comes with a free trip around the sun!***

Avil
15 Dec 2001, 16:29
Then Gabi sings very bad in this one...
Its a really "iiiiiiiiiih" voice

~/~/~Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, live today~/~/~

russharvey
15 Dec 2001, 16:34
I don't know who it is... just assumed it was her as she seems to sing alot of backup for Marian........

***This life is expensive, but at least it comes with a free trip around the sun!***