PDA

View Full Version : New Exclusive Downloads at Alphaville.dk !

wii
13 May 2005, 22:17
In co-operation with Alphaville, we can now offer 2 videoclips from the party in Berlin last year. Find them in the Exclusive column at the left side of our site and enjoy the show.

http://www.alphaville.org/

PS: Hope you like them, I´m glad we got the chance to show these.

MalilaM
14 May 2005, 00:28
Very nice [love2]

Thank you!

tjommen
14 May 2005, 07:12
bad sound

Adiville
14 May 2005, 10:42
Thats cool Willy !!!!!!! THANKS [beer][beer][beer]

Alphaanni
14 May 2005, 11:35
thanks willy... great memories :))

@tjommen: just stick your comment...
its better than nothing and enough to remember a great evening with loads of friends, mates, family... and for those they could not be there... to share a fab time....
[angry]

@alpha-x: [beer] cheers, hope to see you soon.... let me know about "summer in berlin" i'm in berlin too (16.08.05)

[question]- watching ELEGY... wonder why people dont listen to little rules... NO FLASH... zzzzzz [headphones]

anyway... AV in Berlin today... hip hip hurray [party]

Jonatan
14 May 2005, 12:03
I want that DVD !!!

poul e
14 May 2005, 12:20
quote:Originally posted by Jonatan

I want that DVD !!!

Don't we all!!!!!!

But I don't think it's ever going to happen though [disappro] The best we can hope for is probably a couple of highlights from Tipi on the DVD Alphaville are working on....

Jonatan
14 May 2005, 12:39
quote:Originally posted by poul e

Don't we all!!!!!!

But I don't think it's ever going to happen though [disappro] The best we can hope for is probably a couple of highlights from Tipi on the DVD Alphaville are working on....

They should add the whole first part of the show as bonus material!

poul e
14 May 2005, 13:03
I couldn't agree more Jonatan !!!!!

slam
14 May 2005, 13:51
Aaaaah... memories! [thumbup]

Adiville
14 May 2005, 17:08
@Anja : im dying for a SUMMER IN BERLIN......
All im waiting for are more concerts dates so i can make travel plans !!!!!!

FallenAngel
14 May 2005, 18:05
Snif... Thank you very much! Those memories...[approve]

Alphaanni
14 May 2005, 18:13
ELEGY...
just remember when it started... the first note out of the piano and dead silence.. followed by sniffing people... [laugh]
what a moment...

Alien
14 May 2005, 18:16
quote:Originally posted by alpha-x
All im waiting for are more concerts dates so i can make travel plans !!!!!!

Same story here.....

Didn't have a time to download the files yet. Will do it later tonight and then say what I think. Though I remember Heartbreaker and Elegy perfectly - very strange for me! [smile2]

FallenAngel
14 May 2005, 18:38
quote:Originally posted by Alphaanni

ELEGY...
just remember when it started... the first note out of the piano and dead silence.. followed by sniffing people... [laugh]
what a moment...

Sniffed I so hard???[laugh]

Kaz
15 May 2005, 11:54
Can't download them as I can only use a computer in this blasted internet cafe and they won't allow it! Really NEED the concert on a DVD!

wii
15 May 2005, 13:41
Sorry for haven´t been able to give you a perfect sound and vision THX certified DVD for you [bigmouth] !

For everyone else, thanks for the comments, I hope we´ll get the real deal someday.

quote:Originally posted by tjommen

bad sound

babble
15 May 2005, 15:08
Thanks for the clips! They bring back the sweetest of memories!!!

Alien
15 May 2005, 16:46
Nice short clips. Better this than nothing [smile2]

JaJaJa
16 May 2005, 00:14
Thank you!

paulg
16 May 2005, 21:52
I thought those clips looked familiar!! Well done wii for getting the permission from Alphaville.

Sorry about the sound and the length of the clips but they were taken with a film digital camera (Kodak LS743). The sound was a problem as you cannot adjust to stop distortion and the length is down to how much memory I had on the memory card (and it’s not much fun videoing while you are trying to enjoy the concert). I did take others but the sound is no good and the only ones that are playable are the slow quiet songs (perhaps I will concentrate on those ones next time!).

I also remember all the film flashes! I turned my flash off (and Mark next to me) as I was told and struggled to get any decent photos (while others chose to ignore it). Perhaps it was the excitement of the night!

Now what I want to know is why are we watching small distorted shaky video clips while there were professional camera men there? It was a once in a lifetime evening (and whole weekend) and I would love to re-kindle those memories. So where is the video?

It seems so long ago, but also seems to have been only yesterday.

Clare
19 May 2005, 21:12
who cares about the sound, it's the memories that are so great. I hope we do get a DVD, but I love watching these little clips that remind me so much of the atmosphere!