PDA

View Full Version : AV Stories

stardustdawn
19 Dec 2000, 20:15
I was wondering if people had stories to share about how av has impacted their lives... little miracles, hope, inspiration? I was going to tell the story of someone on the list once, but when I ran it by KP, he sort of blasted me for putting AV on pedestals as if they are gods. Still, I think there are probably some interesting stories out there. gods or not, they have had the power to influence people.

The future exists, first in Imagination, then in Will, then in Reality.

wii
19 Dec 2000, 20:37
I´ve heard some quite amazing stories about how Alphaville has helped people though the rough times in their lives, but for me music has always been there, no matter if I´m happy or sad, I just have to hear it. I wouldn´t know how I could live without it, but this goes for all the music I hear, not only AV.

visit us at:
http://www.alphaville.org

Adiville
19 Dec 2000, 23:24
Its not like AV helped me with something serious in my life but i feel like i found what i really love.
AV for me is a pure love and everything about the band makes me feel good.

@ville - forever and ever.

AV_defender
20 Dec 2000, 11:49
well,since i started to listen to Alpha,my grades are better in school..and my life seems happier,ahve something to wake up for every morning.

Your defender

Staffan
20 Dec 2000, 12:52
since I started listening to Alphaville I wake up every morning. almost.

Adiville
20 Dec 2000, 22:27
almost...?

@ville - forever and ever.

AV_defender
02 Jan 2001, 12:28
about that upwaking in the morning..marians voice as an alarm clock doesnt work for me.as soon as i hear it..i just fall into a deeper sleep.

your defender