PDA

View Full Version : new albums

Adiville
13 Dec 2000, 16:17
Could someone please explain this to me ... ?!?

new album in spring 2002?
yes, we're still working on our new (regular, official) studio album. though the first songs are recorded the production will take longer than expected. we're not going to make it quick n' dirty, so it will not be in the stores before spring 2002.

new album in fall 2001?
yes. sounds confusing? as you already know besides working on our new (regular, official) studio album we're going to release a (limited, web-only) cd as a sequel to the dreamscapes 8 cd box set which represented the secret lifes of alphaville since 1978.
marian gold: "this new dreamscapes sequel is a spontaneous project and this is the reason why it is not perfect at all, just like we did the the former b-side songs. i can completely understand that there are some people who don't like the songs that will be released and most of the songs will be in fact somehow contradictory (i love that!).
as described on the website the music of this sequel is a momentary documentary, an 'act on impulse' showing alphaville's current position. the audience can walk with us step by step along these moments, leaving behind 'snapshot memories', year by year. and the past loses its importance and disappears with every step taken so that hopefully we will all soon reach the present in order to take off to the future ..."

*taken from the Moonbase*
Adi.

@ville - forever and ever.

Jonatan
17 Oct 2006, 23:59
production will take longer than expected.

. . .