PDA

View Full Version : New Project!?

davidhorizon
14 Apr 2003, 18:19
On the chat yesterday, Marian mentioned that he is working on a new project with Klaus Schulze! He said that it was not an alphaville project.

I wonder what it is? I sure am looking forward to hearing more about it. (Marian said he would tell us more at a later time).

Kaz
18 Apr 2003, 16:17
From Moonbase:

april 18, 2003
I.A.O.?
marian gold contributes an opera in italian language written by klaus schulze. more info soon right here!

Intriguing...

Clare
18 Apr 2003, 19:51
Sounds interesting! Can't wait for more news.

Alien
18 Apr 2003, 21:54
hmmm... intriguing...

Avil
18 Apr 2003, 23:12
An opera?? In Italian??
Thatīs really something.

Adiville
19 Apr 2003, 12:58
Marian has got the perfect voice for an opera.
I've always thought he should try to do something like that.
You know, for fun ! Its always cool to try new stuff !
So our hero is going to play Pavarroti [wink][wink]

Kaz
19 Apr 2003, 13:19
Marian as Pavarotti? As long as it's only in voice...[wink]

Adiville
19 Apr 2003, 16:39
Yeah.... like i've meant that he looks like him [laugh][laugh][laugh]
DONT THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My (our ? [wink]) Marian is way too sexy [tongue][tongue]

FallenAngel
19 Apr 2003, 17:19
I hope that I will never have the Pavarotti syndrome ..... (if you know what that is ...)

Kaz
19 Apr 2003, 18:11
@ Adi

Our [wink] Marian is bloody super as he is [love]

Jonatan
19 Apr 2003, 23:17
New info from Moonbase:

april 18, 2003
OPERA NEWS
marian gold performs the role of the envoy in an opera written in italian language titled 'l'invenzione degli angeli/the invention of angels' written in by klaus schulze and hermann schneider. more info soon right here!

Adiville
19 Apr 2003, 23:46
I dont understand........
Is it going to be a complete opera show with actors and costums and everything or just a CD ?
Cause if its a show - its too strange for me [wink][laugh]

Alien
19 Apr 2003, 23:51
[bigeyes2]
it's getting more and more interesting...
and I have the same question as Adi - what will be the result???

Kaz
20 Apr 2003, 00:15
Just been in chat with Agi and Clare discussing the same thing - is it going to be a CD or a full show??

I'm up for the show if it happens tho - can you imagine Marian in full costume doing that???

That guy has some talent and guts!! God, I love him!!

poul e
20 Apr 2003, 10:59
I hate Opera!!! The language they yell in doesnīt matter because itīs impossible anyway to hear the words....

Iīm certainly not going to pay lots of money to go watch an opera with Marian in it, but I might buy a CD just because itīs Marian. I doubt Iīll listen to it more than once though....

FallenAngel
20 Apr 2003, 11:08
That's hard to tell, with Marian you never know and maybe you are going learn to love it????

Krapplund
20 Apr 2003, 12:13
More info from Moonbase:

april 18, 2003
OPERA NEWS
marian gold performs the role of the envoy in an opera written in italian language titled 'l'invenzione degli angeli/the invention of angels' by klaus schulze and hermann schneider. more info soon right here!

poul e
20 Apr 2003, 16:17
@StreetSideRomeo: Iīm never going to like opera...I donīt like singers like Whitney Houston & Celine Dion much either because of the way they "scream". Iīm sorry but not even Marian can make me like opera....of that Iīm certain!!

Kaz
20 Apr 2003, 17:16
I don't mind opera to be perfectly honest - as long as it's not too heavy. Always fancied a go at opera myself but think the old voice has lost it a bit now (too many ciggies and beer) and, in any case, I can't see myself joining an amateur operatic society and singing the bloody 'Mikado' or 'the Pirates of Penzance' for the rest of my life! [crazy]

FallenAngel
20 Apr 2003, 17:31
Sees himself dancing on his toes and singing 'Tralalala Tralalala' !!

And watches how Poul runs away like hell
[scared]
@Kaz? Is this heavy enough? [crazy]

Kaz
20 Apr 2003, 17:42
@ StreetSideRomeo

Yes, superficial is way heavy enough! [laugh] [laugh]

moongirlfr
20 Apr 2003, 20:11
Oh my God!!!
I hate opera! But I'm ready to hear how Marian sings and I think the result could be good...let's wait and see...

Moongirl

FallenAngel
20 Apr 2003, 20:26
Yes Moongirl,

Never say never.

Look at me, I couldn't speak two words French, and I now I have a French speaking G/F.

lassie
20 Apr 2003, 20:33
Romeos, is she ... AV fan too ?
*mumbles about partners requirement to be AV fan....*[crazy][smile2]

Lassie

lassie
20 Apr 2003, 20:35
back to topic ... curious what this project will give us .... [smile]

Lassie

Alien
20 Apr 2003, 20:36
Well... I don't have anything against opera. I even went once to opera to Bolshoy Theatre. It was great.

FallenAngel
20 Apr 2003, 20:42
@Lassie

She can choose ... love AV or getting nuts when I will listen it every day .....

lassie
20 Apr 2003, 22:58
quote:Originally posted by StreetSideRomeo
She can choose ... love AV or getting nuts when I will listen it every day .....Hey, what is wrong with going nuts !![wink] @ Agnes [propeller]& Romeos [propeller]
[laugh][laugh]

[crazy][propeller]Lassie

Agnes
20 Apr 2003, 23:01
*message from the asylum*

donno... woo wouuw... *[drool], shaking her rattle* [dunce] [fight]

Kaz
21 Apr 2003, 01:03
Speaking as the forum's qualified mad woman and funny earthling, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being mad [bouncy] [crazy] [crazy]

FallenAngel
21 Apr 2003, 09:36
@Lassie
@Agnes
@Kaz

Welcome to the club !!!!!

[bunny][captain][chef][clown][cowboy][dopey][dunce][ghost][graduate][jester]

Mags
21 Apr 2003, 12:02
You are all nuts [spin][smile2][laugh]...

The first time I heard the orginal Elegy I was thinking that Marian could sing in an opera (I guess shows how much I know about opera, but that was my thought anyway...[sing]). I am very interested to know what Marian's "opera" will constitute!

FallenAngel
21 Apr 2003, 12:06
@Mags

Offcourse we are all nuts, don't forget that we are one big happy AV family !!

[crazy]

'Running in the family'

Phoenix
22 Apr 2003, 21:54
@Mags,
that's just what I've been always thinking while listening to Elegy... and I believed that some day Marian would think about it too :)))

FallenAngel
23 Apr 2003, 08:14
It would surprise me if there is something he can't with his voice....

Alien
23 Apr 2003, 09:15
I bet there are things that Marian can't do with his voice. But he doesn't show them to us.

And as for opera... I really like that idea. Marian doean't have classical opera voice but that's good. That would make this opera sound better to us. [smile2]

sap
04 May 2003, 21:36
I'm not an opera lover, but I'm open for new things. And maybe Marian is the best way to open this closed door for me.

russharvey
12 May 2003, 17:53
hey...... if Sting can sing with the opera stars then so can Marian!!

you go boy!!!!

Kaz
12 May 2003, 18:28
Yeah, especially as Sting can't sing! maybe he should have stuck to teaching...or maybe not...

JaJaJa
13 May 2003, 12:55
@ Kaz

Sounds like you was in love with Stewart Copeland...

Kaz
13 May 2003, 14:20
*oh shit! found out*

@ Justus
Did you know me back then?? [laugh]

It's true though - at least I can envision Marian doing opera, as he has the voice for it and it's adaptable, whereas Sting just grunts and breathes a lot...

FallenAngel
13 May 2003, 18:15
@Kaz

You mean like a [piggy]?

Reminds me of the song "The Farmer's Conclusion" of Mylene Farmer (from the album Ainsi soit je...).

Don't know if someone knows this song.

Krapplund
18 Jul 2008, 11:02
But still no news around this projekt....[wink]

JaJaJa
18 Jul 2008, 14:55
At least a funny thread to read again...
Not only because we learn more about Kaz' legendary superstar-lover-consumption...