Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News

Old 29 May 2017, 06:15   #1471
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Please report him yourself. Really, I am sick of leading this fight. But you should really do it, as if different people complain youtube may decide to close the channel.
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2017, 06:36   #1472
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

EDIT: It appears that he removed the video from his channel after I commented regarding it.
Last edited by MarianGoldfan123; 29 May 2017 at 11:27.
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2017, 18:49   #1473
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

I did report several videos with wrong info around the release several months ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeseven View Post
Please report him yourself. Really, I am sick of leading this fight. But you should really do it, as if different people complain youtube may decide to close the channel.

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2017, 02:45   #1474
MalilaM
Random Motion

@Peter: How did you report that? I have tried, but I only get the option to report because this would be my property. Since it isn't, I'm stuck there.

@Tobi: I understand it's exhausting, but he has stolen some of your property, so you can actually use the YT tool for reporting the content he has published straight to the service, instead of trying to contact him and make him understand. You can actually have his account removed... at least while he opens a new one. ;(

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
MalilaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2017, 08:14   #1475
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

@MalilaM: yes thatīs right but I did use the option "Spam or misleading content" and did wrote what i think around it and that he did use the music and so on and false info in the text.

The clips was removed but I donīt know if it was me that made it

17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Old 07 Jun 2017, 13:45   #1476
mdeconno
Dreamer

To Tobi and everyone else: You're wasting your time reporting the mischief or even complaining directly to him, he makes money every time you click on his pages to view.

Instead of complaining, fight fire with fire and spam his comments section with the rudest crudest comments, make money advertisements, talk about his mother, throw in curse words and sexual references (just don't make any death threats) - YouTube will take notice. You don't want him profiting off your property, he doesn't want to turn away people from viewing his page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapplund View Post
@MalilaM: yes thatīs right but I did use the option "Spam or misleading content" and did wrote what i think around it and that he did use the music and so on and false info in the text.

The clips was removed but I donīt know if it was me that made it
mdeconno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2017, 21:43   #1477
MarianGoldfan123
Dreamer

Let's leave this at "he's a thief" and that's all. I'm guessing Tobi is shapeseven. Correct? If so, then just leave him alone. He's said already that he wants to stop "fighting this issue" so lets respect that. ON hasn't posted anything for 2 weeks now. Hopefully he woke up and realized what he's really doing (damaging the band's public image with his atrocious noises (that's all they can be called. He loops portions of various songs over and over and usually pitches them down and then gives them very clickbait-y titles and renders low-quality videos out to 4K).

trust me: I'm not sitting on a soapbox: I post Alphaville-related content all the time (primarily remix beats) and I'll tell you this: If anyone who is affiliated with the band officially were to come to me and tell me to take down the videos and quit posting them? I would, because I have so much respect for Marian and everyone else who is in the band for giving us all of this wonderful music.
Last edited by MarianGoldfan123; 09 Jun 2017 at 21:52. Reason: Updated the amount of weeks (was 1. now 2)
MarianGoldfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2017, 22:45   #1478
MalilaM
Random Motion

@Peter: Thank you. That's a good alternative. :)

I must be going crazy or the brandy's won the race 32
MalilaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2017, 18:14   #1479
shapeseven
Astral Buddy

Sorry for the lack of updates on AlphavilleNow. But I haven‘t been too lazy, I just created a new shirt (which I think is awesome). Actually I made it just for me, and I wear it with pride - but since yesterday you can also buy it (if you like to):
https://shop.spreadshirt.de/alphavil...appearance=723
shapeseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2017, 19:59   #1480
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

Looks nice....Just hope it have better quality than the t-shirt i did order some time ago.....

17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com