Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Members Corner > General Conversation

Old 06 Nov 2014, 04:02   #11
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WychOfAvalon View Post
OK let's try again.

My brother and I (we live on opposite sides of the United States) are planning to surprise my mom (who lives in the middle of the U.S.) for her birthday on January 1st. We're going to show up on her doorstep unannounced.

In March, I'm traveling to San Francisco for a reunion weekend with some dear friends.
That sounds like fun! She will be surprised!! And your so lucky your going to San Francisco! I'd do anything to visit there again! It is so beautiful out there!

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2014, 05:44   #12
AmberVonAvalon
Dreamer

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been to San Francisco since around 1994.

We're going to be staying at a hotel that is notorious for being haunted. I enjoy that sort of stuff so I'm looking forward to that as well. <3

And YES, my mom will be surprised! It's difficult to get the three of us in one room together because of geography. She'll probably cry her eyes out.

Now the party's over, I'm so tired ~ Then I see you coming out of nowhere
Much communication in a motion ~ Without conversation or a notion
Avalon
AmberVonAvalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2014, 05:45   #13
AmberVonAvalon
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole View Post
I like this new conversation! Well I have to say I'm looking forward to the holiday season. I know, im crazy for getting excited about it but after seeing some Christmas commercials and Christmas decorations in the stores now, I can't help but not to get excited. In fact, our Christmas tree is up and decorated. That is what I'm looking forward to now!

That's not crazy at all!

Now the party's over, I'm so tired ~ Then I see you coming out of nowhere
Much communication in a motion ~ Without conversation or a notion
Avalon
AmberVonAvalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2014, 16:45   #14
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WychOfAvalon View Post
I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been to San Francisco since around 1994.

We're going to be staying at a hotel that is notorious for being haunted. I enjoy that sort of stuff so I'm looking forward to that as well. <3

And YES, my mom will be surprised! It's difficult to get the three of us in one room together because of geography. She'll probably cry her eyes out.
Aww! How exciting! And a haunted hotel? Tha will be interesting! I too think that kind of stuff is quite awesome! If you like hauntings you should go to the haunted prison, Alcatraz. Ive never in Alcatraz by I heard it was creepy! But anyways, that is a great idea to surprise your mom!! She will be so happy!

Old 25 Nov 2014, 13:56   #15
*ariAna*
maniac

I'm looking forward to the first mulled wine on the Christmas market this season!

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2014, 14:22   #16
nicole
Dreamer

I'm looking forward to being off of work for 3 days, celebrating Thanksgiving with my family, and then going Black Friday shopping all night!

Old 26 Nov 2014, 13:31   #17
Clare
Alphanut

I'm looking forward to a holiday but it's all the little things that make it special. The first Jenever on the Bruges Christmas market, the smells of Christmas stuff, the first cherry chocolate from one of Bruges chocolate shops, the buffet on the ferry, the feeling of excitement before getting on the ferry.

"I've had many sobering thoughts in my life....
....it was them what drove me to drink!" [drunk]

Grandad, Only Fools and Horses (UK sitcom)
Clare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2014, 14:18   #18
*ariAna*
maniac

Awww, that sounds soooo good!

G - O! Let's go!
*ariAna* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2014, 20:43   #19
Mumu
Exclusive Fanclub Member

Peace at work ! Some colleagues are pests. They have fun slendering and harassing other colleagues (including me). They make a big mess in their work. And the big boss doesn't want to make them stop, he doesn't mind (it's nothing serious, no major problem, and so on).

Now, they begin to know that I can be a pest to. Time for revenge ! Surprises are coming.

Whatever you do, never explain yourself : your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.
Mumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2014, 22:41   #20
nicole
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumu View Post
Peace at work ! Some colleagues are pests. They have fun slendering and harassing other colleagues (including me). They make a big mess in their work. And the big boss doesn't want to make them stop, he doesn't mind (it's nothing serious, no major problem, and so on).

Now, they begin to know that I can be a pest to. Time for revenge ! Surprises are coming.
Gosh, that is the worst. Your job is like your second home and having to deal with that is just terrible. I definitely know how you feel and I'm so sorry your going through that. That's terible for your boss not to do anything about it. Sometimes, in situation like this, you have to take things in your own hands. I wish you all the luck and I hope things at work will get easier for you.