Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom  

Go Back   Alphaville Forum - The Dreamroom > Alphaville > Alphaville News > Chat Transcripts

Old 09 Nov 2005, 15:56   #11
Avil
The dream

I thought the chat was pretty boring, but maybe it was just me. We were just informed that they are still working on the album (surprise) and that there wont be any dvd at the moment (surprise).

See you on the boat.

Christina
Avil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 16:02   #12
slam
Invisible Impact

Marian's phrase "no dvd in the near future" was meant to Willy who asked "is there going to be Tipi dvd....

Marian's answer wasn't meant for Lady Bright's question about any DVD, because her question was just some seconds before Marian's answer, so he couldn't have made it to type it so fast (and the chat was very slow)

Shame, Marian never names a target when he shoots in the chat.
slam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 16:10   #13
FallenAngel
Some Kind Of Angel

Maybe one by one chats?

Then the person who ask a question is sure that the answer is for him/her...[smile2]

You can do just what you wanna
You can kill or you can die
Be a beggar or a princess
But you'll never lose your style
Ephemere - Fallen Angel

FallenAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 16:25   #14
Alphaanni
[less is more]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avil
I thought the chat was pretty boring, but maybe it was just me. We were just informed that they are still working on the album (surprise) and that there wont be any dvd at the moment (surprise).

See you on the boat.

Christina
then asked other questions ..

what did you expect to talk about after a day working on the new stuff and rushing home to join the chat...

next time just find "new" questions rather then asking about new songs, guitars, synth, dvd's..... [smile2]

doesn't leave us with much... - or so...
Alphaanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 16:49   #15
Krapplund
Dream Keeper
www.krapplund.com

I was happy just to have Marian and Martin at the chat....didn´t hade some hopes to get so mutch info from the chat....

Anyway....i liked it!!

"Alphaville ohne Bernhard ist wie eine Apfelstrudel ohne apfel"
17'04'2003
www.krapplund.com
Krapplund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 21:19   #16
wii
Dream Master

Yeah, it was fun, I had a nice drink while chatting, and surfing around as usual...
wii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2005, 23:25   #17
Dingerz
Dreamer

Damn I had no idea this was happening.. I was at work though bah..

Tara :)

Have concert? Will travel!
Dingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2005, 01:19   #18
Avil
The dream

I used to ask tons of questions, but I thought I might aswell take a step back this time. I asked one, and it was nothing about new songs or guitars, simply if there will be anything interesting on the boat. And the answer I got was totally irrelevant, but it doesn't matter. :)

/Christina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaanni
then asked other questions ..

what did you expect to talk about after a day working on the new stuff and rushing home to join the chat...

next time just find "new" questions rather then asking about new songs, guitars, synth, dvd's..... [smile2]

doesn't leave us with much... - or so...
Avil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2005, 05:06   #19
Lady Bright
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slam
Marian's phrase "no dvd in the near future" was meant to Willy who asked "is there going to be Tipi dvd....

Marian's answer wasn't meant for Lady Bright's question about any DVD, because her question was just some seconds before Marian's answer, so he couldn't have made it to type it so fast (and the chat was very slow)
Actually the chat log was edited by Willy, so there could have been tons of lines between my question and Marian's answer........ :)
Lady Bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2005, 05:10   #20
Lady Bright
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trond
But I am curious, who is Lady Bright? I believe Lady Bright was at the concert in Copenhagen, so maybe we have shaked hands.
And it´s obvious that Marian and Martin looks forward to meet Lady Bright at the boat. I think I will go in the footsteps of Bright that night, perhaps I get a chance of a nachspiel-drink with Martin Lister :-))))
I don't think you know me, I used to be pretty active in AV activities, but too busy for the last several years :) I didn't make it to Copenhagen (still planning to go there one day!), decided to catch the Stockholm show instead. And since some of my questions were related to the upcoming Russian shows, you should have easily guessed my country :)

Next time instead of a slow chat probably Claudia should announce the competition of questions for Marian, then choose the best questions out of those sent by us with Marian's answers published on alphaville.de!!!!
Lady Bright is offline   Reply With Quote